become an editor
the entire directory
only in Languages/Jovial
Computers: Programming: Languages: Ada
Computers: Programming: Languages: Algol 60
Computers: Programming: Languages: CLU
Computers: Programming: Languages: Compiled: Procedural
Computers: Programming: Languages: Procedural
DDC-I JOVIAL Compiler System (DJCS)
- For 1750A and Z8000 Processors designed for development of real-time embedded applications. DJCS is hosted on VAX/VMS, Sun SPARC/SunOS, Sun SPARC/Solaris and HP/UX. DJCS is a complete solution containing not only the compiler, but also a target assembler and embedded linker, an X-window based target instruction set simulator, and support for downloading executables to Tektronix and HP target emulators.
- Growing article, with links to many related topics. [Wikipedia]
Semantic Designs JOVIAL Front End
- Enables the construction of JOVIAL custom compilers, analysis tools, or source transformation tools. It is a member of SD's family of language front ends, based on first-class infrastructure (DMS) for implementing such custom tools.
Semantic Designs: JOVIAL2C Translator
- Converts source code written in JOVIAL to functionally equivalent source code in C taking advantage of some GNU 3.0 extensions of C. Examples of source code translation.
Software Engineering Associates (SEA)
- Develops and maintains multi-host/multi-target JOVIAL language translators and support environment tools. Compilers currently include Intel/WinX, UNIX, Sun/SPARC, PowerPC, MAC/OSx, 1750A.
Usenet comp.lang.ada -
Usenet comp.lang.misc -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 21, 2013 at 21:35:03 UTC -