become an editor
the entire directory
only in W3C_DOM/Sample_Code
Adding Methods to HTML Elements
- How to extend HTML elements with custom methods when coding Web 2.0 application and DHTML.
- Experiments in web programming. Includes practical examples of coding for browsers that support the W3C DOM.
Drag and Drop Sample
- Demonstrates drag and drop of a DIV. View Source to see how it works.
Drag-and-drop planetary size comparison
- Interactively compare the sizes of two or more planets in the solar system by dragging their images into the size box. DHMTL page that works in W3C DOM compliant browsers only. (will work in MSIE 5, although error messages are produced.) External script files.
- Nice collection of scripts and samples demonstrating the fundamentals of DOM coding made by Martial Boissonneault.
Mozilla's DOM Sample Project
- Samples made by volunteers for sharing knowledge and information about the DOM of Mozilla. You can select from the pulldown menus which samples you want to see.
Mozilla's DOM Sample Project: List of Sample Pages
- A set of interactive samples demonstrating how to use features of the W3C DOM.
Resolution Independent Layout
- Script set "body.style.zoom" according to the width of the window, that can be resized.
Toshirou Takahashi's DOM Sample Code
- Numerous samples showing how to use DOM features.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 1, 2013 at 18:28:54 UTC -