become an editor
the entire directory
only in Testing_and_Debugging/Unit_Testing
Testing and Debugging
Computers: Programming: Software Testing: Unit Testing
- A lightweight universal Unit Testing framework is presented for download.
- Provides a way to define unit tests and run them using a web page. Includes description and download.
- Open source test runner which runs unit tests using QUnit, Jasmine, Mocha, CoffeeScript and TypeScript.
- Enhances assertion libraries like QUnit and Jasmine, enabling them to simulate user actions, easily test asynchronous behaviour, and support black box testing. Use its terse jQuery-like syntax to superpower functional or unit tests.
JasUnit - jasproject
- Slim unit testing framework, following the general design principles of xUnit.
- A library that works both in browsers and under Node.js, supports flow control, and is focused on keeping the tests clear. It is described shortly and provided for download.
- Unit testing for require.js modules, with both stubbed and script-loaded dependencies. Compatible with a variety of test frameworks: Jasmine, QUnit, JsTestDriver, Buster JS.
- A unit testing framework is presented with general introduction into Unit Testing, API documetation, downloads, guide and plugin links.
- Microunit testing provided for download with links and short description.
- A TAP output producer plugin for QUnit.
- A testing framework is presented with download, API documentation and guide.
- A framework for the browser is described shortly and provided for download.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 6, 2015 at 12:20:43 UTC -