become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tools/Testing_and_Debugging
Testing and Debugging
Computers: Programming: Development Tools: Debugging
Computers: Programming: Software Testing
- Test-framework agnostic. Support for Jasmine, QUnit, Mocha, Buster.js, through custom test framework adapters. Run tests in all major browsers as well as Node and PhantomJS.
- Syntax for writing informative testing assertions.
- E2E test framework for Angular apps.
- Measures the performance of websites from end user's point of view. It has the ability to send this data back to any server for further analysis.
- Accept an Array of steps to automate them.
- Browser automation testing toolkit.
- Eases the process of defining a full navigation scenario and provides useful high-level functions, clicking, logging, capturing screenshots and filling forms.
Chai Assertion Library
- Describes a number of useful tools.
- Simple DOM assertion library.
- Cross-browser Firebug console API.
- A simple test helper to mock and spy methods and to fake the Ajax interface. It's framework independent.
- Extends Chai with assertions about promises.
- A filter that activates selected comments, making them executable. Makes it possible to put development, performance, and testing scaffolding into a source file.
- A small JS library that makes it possible to trace function calls.
- Node assertion library without special syntax.
- Code coverage tool that computes statement, line, function and branch coverage with module loader hooks to transparently add coverage when running tests. Supports all JS coverage use cases including unit tests, server side functional tests and browser tests. Built for scale.
- Integration test platform for Node.js using mocha and a sync API.
- Script interfaces for web scraping, test applications based on really whether they respond to events, emulate touch or mouse events as vice versa.
- Has been developed to support testing of Ajax powered Web apps. Using SinonJS, PhantomXHR isolates the UI from its server-side API using stubs and mocking to simulate server responses.
Illuminations for Developers
- Takes the stress out of testing Web apps.
- Online tool to draw a graph showing which functions call other functions.
- A specification-driven testing tool. From a description of the properties of a system, function, or object, it will generate random test cases attempting to prove those properties, and then report its findings. That can be especially effective in managing the evolution of a program because it can show the conformance of new code to old code.
- Stub/mock framework heavily inspired by Mockito.
- Brings a productive testing environment to developers.
- Minimalistic BDD style assertions for Node.js and the browser.
- Generates massive amounts of fake data in Node.js and the browser.
- Monkey testing library for web apps and Node.js.
- A test framework running on node.js and the browser which runs tests serially, mapping uncaught exceptions to the correct test cases.
- Uses cucumber.js with zombie.js for integration testing, mocha with should.js for unit testing on the server side, and jasmine with sinon for unit testing on the client side.
- Accessibility testing in the browser and on the server. jQuery plugin for checking content against accessibility guidelines. It provides a flexible way to test for certain problems (images missing an alt text) and a collection of over 200 tests to get started.
- A script for injecting fixtures into the DOM to be cleaned up after each spec.
- Allows profile object-oriented scripts within HTML/XHTML pages. Works with DOM browsers like IE4+, Mozilla, Netscape 6+, Opera.
- A mocha adapter for ember-testing.
- Unit tests in all the browsers. Free for open source, pay for private repos.
- Provides descriptive assertion messages through standard assert compatible interface.
- BDD style assertions for node.js. Test framework agnostic.
- A browser and OS agnostic web driver for mobile and desktop app.
- Essential general purpose test framework compatible with web environment, node.js, Rhino, and PhantomJS.
- Automates tests written with QUnit, Jasmine, Mocha with Expect.js assertions, Dojo Objective Harness, or YUI Test.
YSlow Command Line
- Runs on Node.JS and requires a HAR file as input source in order to analyse page performance.
- Microframework for testing. It provides a few rudimentary functions and is highly customizable.
Testing and Debugging
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 6, 2015 at 12:33:12 UTC -