become an editor
the entire directory
only in Scripts/Site_Navigation
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Applets: Site Navigation
Accessible Website Menu
- A fully-featured DHTML menu which is also WAI "AAA" and Section 508 compliant. It is accessible to screenreaders, to people who don’t or can’t use a mouse, and to text-only browsers such as search-engine robots.
- Cross-browser navigation menu that can be configured as a horizontal menu bar, vertical side menu, image rollover menu or popup menu associated with hyperlinks or image maps. [Shareware]
- A Windows Explorer style tree menu with unlimited number of levels.
- Provides a tool for making menus on a web page.
- Are the flexibility, the possibility of including more of a menu, many submenus and all this being cross-browser. It is still a project in evolution and constant improvement.
- Examples of different dynamic menus with installation guides, FAQ, and scripts' history.
Milonic DHTML Navigational Menu
- A jQuery website menu plugin for responsive and accessible list-based website menus. MIT Licensed - free for all uses.
- Dynamic XHTML Menu system that works in W3C compliant browser.
Tabkey - Tabbed navigation script
- A quite customizable tabbed navigation script. Works under modern browsers (Internet Explorer 6, Opera 7, Mozilla, Firefox).
- Allows unlimited levels and multiple menus per page. Supports custom effects and geometry.
Tigra Tree Menu
- Helps on creating DHTML pop-up menu. By Excellence Software, Inc. [Windows, Commercial]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 31, 2013 at 9:51:16 UTC -