the entire directory
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Applets
Computers: Programming: Languages: Scripting
This category in other languages:
- Provides a clock using the WHATWG <canvas> element.
- Offers solutions for type checking, schema validation and dependency management.
- Web-based HTML text editor with powerful formatting capabilities. Requires no installation on the client computer.
- A pop-up color picker control for use on web pages.
- Prevents all software to grab email addresses from site.
ESPX and TinyXSL
- ESPX, an ECMAScript Parser for (almost) XML, with namespaces; and TinyXSL, XML transform in-Script mini-Language
- Minimalistic, yet full-featured HTML5/Flash video player.
HTML2XHTML Converter (H2X)
I Like Computer
- Scripts for form validation, browser detection, cookies, images swaping. Also calculator and slider game.
- Library of objects and functions, to display and dynamically modify coordinate diagrams and charts in webpages. [Freeware]
- Collection of tickers for simple text, RSS news and stock market quotes. [Commercial]
JSCart Shopping Cart
- Provides an image zoom script in two different versions. [Commercial]
Pop Up Window Generator
- Online pop up generator. Free and highly customizable.
PopCalendarXP And FlatCalendarXP
- Allows to create simple and complex tooltips with the Prototype framework and to emphasize them with Script.aculo.us.
Regular Expression Tester
Search Maker Pro
- Allows to create a web page that includes a search engine. The code can be placed on the website to enable a site search.
Send A Link
- Makes it look like snow is falling down the screen. [Freeware]
Tigra Color Picker
- Makes easy for visitors to fill out color value field(s) by selecting the color from a popup palette. [Freeware]
Tigra Form Validator
Tigra Form Validator PRO
- Displays pop-up box with notes (also known as tooltips or hints) when mouse appears over any HTML element on the page. [Freeware]
- Scrolls text or html in the box. [Freeware]
- Provides an input method editor to convert chars from Latin alphabet to Vietnamese.
- Tiny library for client-side (browser) transformations of XML with XSLT.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 4, 2014 at 13:35:02 UTC -