become an editor
the entire directory
only in Runtime_Environments/Node.js
Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: Web: Browsers: Google Chrome
- Package manager. Installs, publishes and manages node programs.
- In-process key-value store.
BAM Weblog - node.js via CGI
- A CGI adaptor for node.js that mimics the node.js http library.
- Extensible multi-core server management for nodejs.
Code 4 Node
- Short yet complete node.js programming examples.
- Implements a number of CommonJS proposals on top of Node.js using node-fibers, emulating multi-threading within a single process.
- A high-level, caching, CouchDB client.
- Prints nothing else than the information actually needed and does nothing more than wrapping node's assert module.
- Offers node.js development, consulting and training.
- Community documentation curated by Nodejitsu and friends. Articles range from basic to advanced, and provide relevant code samples and insights into the design and philosophy of node itself.
- Sinatra inspired web development framework for node.js.
Felix's Node.js Guide
- Guide to help people getting started in node.js.
- Web framework for node.js.
Google Groups: node.js
- Discussion forums and email-based groups.
- Web application framework.
- A gzip NodeJS middleware for Connect or Express using node-compress. Written in C++ to provide better performance.
- RequireJS integration for Symfony2.
How To Node
- Community supported blog, teaches about the various tasks and fundamental concepts to write effective code.
HTML5 Parser for node.js
- Features stream parsing.
- Node template engine.
- Cloud services including free node SmartMachines.
- node.js source code.
- Hosting platform for node.js applications. It is setup to be a platform to coddle to quick, weekend hack like projects.
- Multithreaded Node.JS distribution with additional features.
- Module that acts as a client to the component Kyoto Tycoon of a Kyoto Cabinet server.
- A node.js code coverage library which aggregates stats cross process.
- MVC web framework for Node.js.
- Real-time log monitoring application.
- Node.js MongoDB Explorer.
- MongoDB object modeling tool designed to work in an asynchronous environment.
Nettuts+ : Node.js : Step by Step
- Set of articles and screencasts about writing a blogging application.
- Episodes covering first steps and usage.
- Debugger based on Blink Developer Tools.
- Links and step-by-step tutorials.
- Free screencast tutorials.
- Informs about Node.js podcasts. Subscriptions and downloads.
- A free, once–weekly e-mail round-up of Node.js news and articles.
Node. js Tools for Visual Studio
- Installation, screenshots, videos.documentation, source code.
- Node.js humour.
- JS Robotics, robots controlled by node.js. Events, galleries, resources.
- Offers cloud tools to run node.js applications.
- Offers services to create different software and games.
- Port of WebMachine for Node.js.
- Object-relational mapping for redis.
- Asynchronous, non-blocking SQLite3 bindings for Node.js.
- Object-database mapper. It has database-independent abstractions and can therefore be ported to new databases.
Pixel Ping ☄
- Tool for tracking specific usage information for applications or HTML widgets that don't want to inject something heavy like Google Analytics.
- A curated blog aggregation feed that includes a lot of prominent members of the Node community.
- Provides access to a MySQL database by mapping database entries to objects and vice-versa.
- Standard input/output management module for NodeJS.
- Aims to make realtime apps possible in every browser and mobile device, blurring the differences between the different transport mechanisms.
- Evented, server side, prototype based, MVC web framework.
Stack Overflow - Node.js
- Collaboratively edited questions and answers for Node.js programmers.
Steve.org.uk - node-reverse-proxy
- Documentation and examples.
- Browserling and Node modules.
Unit Testing in node.js
- Tips, tricks and examples on nodeunit and assert modules.
- Asynchronous behaviour driven development for Node.
- Encyclopaedia entry about the software.
- Google tech talk presented by Ryan Dahl creator of the node.js. Explains its design and how to get started with it.
- Ryan Dahl: “Introduction to NodeJS” (58 min.)
- Offers node.js development, consulting and training. [RSS]
How To Node
- Community supported blog, teaches about the various tasks and fundamental concepts to write effective code. [RSS]
- Informs about Node.js podcasts. Subscriptions and downloads. [RSS]
- Offers cloud tools to run node.js applications. [RSS]
Stack Overflow - Node.js
- Collaboratively edited questions and answers for Node.js programmers. [RSS]
Usenet nodejs -
Usenet nodejs-dev -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 12, 2015 at 16:28:26 UTC -