become an editor
the entire directory
only in Runtime_Environments/Node.js
Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: Web: Browsers: Google Chrome
- In-process key-value store.
BAM Weblog - node.js via CGI
- A CGI adaptor for node.js that mimics the node.js http library.
- Content management system based on Express and Mongoose.
- Extensible multi-core server management for nodejs.
- Implements a number of CommonJS proposals on top of Node.js using node-fibers, emulating multi-threading within a single process.
- Offers node.js development, consulting and training.
- Sinatra inspired web development framework for node.js
Felix's Node.js Guide
- Guide to help people getting started in node.js.
- Web framework for node.js
GitHub - Node.js Community Wiki
- Includes installation instructions, FAQ, resources, projects, applications, and a list of companies using node.
- Web application framework.
- A gzip NodeJS middleware for Connect or Express using node-compress. Written in C++ to provide better performance.
How To Node
- Community supported blog, teaches about the various tasks and fundamental concepts to write effective code.
- Node template engine.
- Hosting platform for node.js applications. It is setup to be a platform to coddle to quick, weekend hack like projects.
- Module that acts as a client to the component Kyoto Tycoon of a Kyoto Cabinet server.
- Real-time log monitoring application.
- Open source e-book available in pdf, epub, mobi and html formats.
- MongoDB object modeling tool designed to work in an asynchronous environment.
- Framework for building data-driven cloud applications.
Nettuts+ : Node.js : Step by Step
- Set of articles and screencasts about writing a blogging application.
The Node Beginner Book
- A comprehensive tutorial for beginners.
- Informal event for developers interested in node.js to socialize, learn, create, have fun and share.
- Episodes covering first steps and usage.
- Directory of Node.js resources organized by popularity.
- A conference for node.js
- Links and step-by-step tutorials.
Node Package Manager (NPM)
- Package manager. Installs, publishes and manages node programs.
The Node Toolbox
- Directory of node packages.
- Free screencast tutorials.
- Informs about Node.js podcasts. Subscriptions and downloads.
- Distributed data scraping and processing for node.js.
- Schedule, registration, facilities, how to get there and subscriptions.
Node.js Database Drivers
- Provides binary database drivers for popular SQL based databases.
- 48-hour coding contest. Includes rules, location and teams information.
- Offers cloud tools to run node.js applications.
- Offers services to create different software and games.
- Port of WebMachine for Node.js
- Object-relational mapping for redis.
OSButler : Node by Example
- Blog with a variete of posts with full source code.
- Object-database mapper. It has database-independent abstractions and can therefore be ported to new databases.
- Node.JS MVC framework based on Express.
- Riak client with support for HTTP and protocol buffers.
- Flexible microframework
- Provides access to a MySQL database by mapping database entries to objects and vice-versa.
- Aims to make realtime apps possible in every browser and mobile device, blurring the differences between the different transport mechanisms.
Stack Overflow - Node.js
- Collaboratively edited questions and answers for Node.js programmers.
Steve.org.uk - node-reverse-proxy
- Documentation and examples.
Unit Testing in node.js
- Tips, tricks and examples on nodeunit and assert modules.
- Asynchronous behaviour driven development for Node
- Google tech talk presented by Ryan Dahl creator of the node.js. Explains its design and how to get started with it.
- Offers node.js development, consulting and training. [RSS]
How To Node
- Community supported blog, teaches about the various tasks and fundamental concepts to write effective code. [RSS]
- Informs about Node.js podcasts. Subscriptions and downloads. [RSS]
- Offers cloud tools to run node.js applications. [RSS]
Stack Overflow - Node.js
- Collaboratively edited questions and answers for Node.js programmers. [RSS]
Usenet nodejs -
Usenet nodejs-dev -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 17, 2014 at 12:49:10 UTC -