become an editor
the entire directory
News and Media
- Articles and news about the language.
- The future of software, libraries, conversations, presentations, videos.
- User submitted and voted stories, news, games and tools.
- Books, interviews, presentations, news and articles about the language.
- Key resources for people developing for the Open Web, talking about news and in-depth descriptions of technologies and features.
- A curated blog aggregation feed that includes a lot of prominent members of the Node community.
- Articles with comments related to the language.
- The official blog of the YUI Project.
- Videos and screencasts about frontend engineering and related topics from the YUI Team and visiting speakers at Yahoo!.
Computing Conversations with Brendan Eich
History of Nombas
- Announcing the transfer of SpiderMonkey’s module ownership to Dave Mandelin. (June 21, 2011)
ECMAScript 5: The New Parts
- Speakers Doug Crockford, Luke Hoban, Tomasz Janczuk, Allen Wirfs-Brock. (April 13, 2011)
- Video. (April 12, 2011)
- Video. (March 19, 2008)
- The world's most misunderstood programming language has become the world's most popular. (March 03, 2008)
- Introduces several new features: E4X, several new Array methods, and Array and String generics. (November 30, 2005)
- The world's most misunderstood programming language. (January 01, 2001)
- Features and enhancements. ECMA-262 3rd edition. (October 01, 2000)
- Describes how the JScript language will evolve to take advantage of the new .NET platform. By Andrew Clinick, Microsoft Corporation. (July 14, 2000)
- New additions include regular expressions, signed scripts, labeled and switch statements. (June 01, 1997)
News and Media
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 23, 2014 at 0:47:38 UTC -