become an editor
the entire directory
AngularJS in 60 Minutes
- Going to go through all of the key fundamentals.
AngularJS in Action
- By Brian Ford and Lukas Ruebbelke.
- Recipes for Event-Driven Code by Trevor Burnham.
- Describes the smallest subset of the language that allows to be productive.
Book of Speed
- The business, psychology and technology of high-performance web apps.
D3 Tips and Tricks
- Covers many examples about representing data in a browser using the D3 library.
Developing Backbone.js Applications
- Begin with the fundamentals, work the way through the exercises, and learn how to build an application that is both cleanly organized and maintainable.
Dive Into HTML5
- Elaborates on a hand-picked selection of features from the HTML5 specification and other fine standards.
DOM Scripting: The book
Enterprise Web Development: From Desktop to Mobile
- Help web application developers and software architects in picking the right strategy for developing cross-platform applications that run on a variety of desktop computers as well as mobile devices.
- Directory of books with ratings and comments from users.
- Reveals techniques and strategies to help eliminate performance bottlenecks.
HTML Canvas Deep Dive
- Introduces basic drawing, making charts, advanced drawing and events, animations, 3D graphics with WebGL and ThreeJS, Web Audio, and more details about advanced HTML multimedia.
InfoQ: TypeScript for C# Programmers
- Free ebook about TypeScript.
Interactive Smooth CoffeeScript
- Introduction to programming in CoffeeScript with an emphasis on clarity and abstraction.
- A strong cup of functions, objects, combinators, and decorators by raganwald.
- A simple introduction to programming.
- Build Better Applications with Coding and Design Patterns.
Js in 10 Minutes
- A quick intro to its advanced features.
JS: The Right Way
- A brief overview of Knockout and its data-oriented aspects, followed by a thorough examination of binding data to various HTML elements.
- Explore applying both classical and modern design patterns.
- Collection of books.
The Little Book on CoffeeScript
- Syntax, classes, idioms, compiling, applications, the bad parts.
The Little MongoDB Book
Noel Rappin Writes Here
- Material based on a talk of the same name, last presented at LondonJS and inspired by previous work by Nicholas Zakas.
- Covering the language from many angles: browser, server, standalone and embedded.
Programming Windows 8 Apps
Read Recipes with Angular.js
- Cookbook provides easy-to-follow recipes for common issues. Each recipe solves a specific problem and provides a solution and in-depth discussion of it.
Single page apps in depth
- Focus on discussing patterns, implementation choices and decent practices.
- Teaches ECMAScript 5.
- Teaches intermediate developers the art of third-party scripting. Topics covered include cross-domain messaging, third-party cookies, defensive and adaptive HTML and CSS, JS API development, performance best practices.
- How to add Bootstrap tools to development workflow.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 24, 2015 at 7:15:07 UTC -