become an editor
the entire directory
only in XML/Class_Libraries
Document Object Models
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Class Libraries
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Class Libraries: Data Formats
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: XML: Editors
- An implementation of the SOAP ("Simple Object Access Protocol") submission to W3C. [Open source, Apache Software License]
DBPrism Servlet Engine Framework
- A framework to generate dynamic XML from a database. Also an Oracle mod_plsql J2EE replacement. [Open source]
- Java XPath engine; mailing list, FAQ. [Apache-style]
- Fast Java XPath 1.0 API implementation. JDK1.1 to 1.4. [Shareware]
- Quick and easy XML processing. [Open Source, BSD-like]
- A Java web application framework for presenting HTML, PDF, WML etc. in a device independent manner. The framework supports a flow of content (XML files, flat files, SQL, dynamic XML) through SAX pipelines and XSLT transforms to a device. [Open source, GPL or LGPL or MPL 1.1]
- A Java implementation of the XML Query Language. [Open source, GPL]
- Embeddable scripting language for Java and XML. [Commercial]
- Lightweight Java XML package that includes an XML parser, a DOM, and an XPath interpreter. Its goals are: small code size, fast execution, small memory usage, clean and simple DOM API. [Open Source, LGPL]
Transformation API For XML (TrAX)
- Offers general transformation model for converting XML documents.
- A simple Java library for parsing arbitrarily structured text input into well-formed XML output as SAX, DOM, JDOM, or through an OutputStream. [Open source, BSD License]
- A fast stream-based XML Encoding Library for Java. Main design goals are performance, simplicitity and pureness. [Open source, BSD License]
XNGR XML Browser
- A simple and flexible browser framework for XML elements, allows for association of pluggable services with specific XML element-types.
XML Processing with TRaX
- Article by Craig Pfeifer in ONJava.com. Purpose of TRaX (Java API for specifying and executing XML transformations), code example, links. (July 02, 2001)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 23, 2013 at 2:45:07 UTC -