become an editor
the entire directory
only in Java/XML
Databases and XML
Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: XML
The Apache XML Project
- Provides commercial-quality standards-based XML solutions for Java, C++ and Perl that are developed in an open and cooperative fashion. Includes XML and XSLT parsers.
- A simple Code Generator using XMI as the input and XSLT templates to generate any type of code. Several templates are provided including EJB, JDO and Struts. Users may use the templates, modify them or create new ones using XSL. [Open source, GPL]
- An XML-based software system for corpora development. Implemented in Java. The main components are: Unicode XML Editor, XPath Engine, XSLT Engine, XML Constraints, XML Cascaded Regular Grammar Engine.
Devsphere Java-XML Projects
- Offers XML parsing benchmarks, open source framework for handling parsing related events (SAXDOMIX), and form handling framework.
Jamper - Java XML Mapper
- A graphic utility that simplifies the process of creating XSLTs using drag-and-drop. [Open source, GPL]
JEX - Java Extension
- A redefinition of Java using an XML syntax. This allows programmers to extend their favorite language. It also simplifies compilers, IDEs and code generators. [Open source, GPL]
- XML Editor and XSLT Debugger in Java. Can validate XML, XSD, DTD and XSL. Provides XSLT transformation, Unicode support, FOP support, browser preview, automatic DTD generation, code insight and outliner.
Processing XML with Java
- Online draft of a book by Elliotte Rusty Harold.
- RTF to XML converter RTF documents to XML ones in line with latest W3C specifications for XSL FO formatting semantics. Using different XSL FO rendering tools converted files can ease converted in different output formats such as PDF, HTML, PostScript. It can be used as standalone application or class library. [Shareware]
- A thin client XML UI and text markup language tightly integraded with Java. XAMJ applications/pages may be deployed over HTTP (like HTML or Java Webstart) or locally on a user's PC. Also Warrior, an open-source browser/platform for the deployment of XAMJ content, itself written in XAMJ.
- Open source project where software components take XML as input, processes it in some fashion and then pass XML on to the next Xbean. Includes white papers and mailing list.
- A Java application that converts flat files into XML and vice versa. Free evaluation version is available.
- Java XML to HTML conversion tool (applet, application, servlet versions). [Commercial]
XML and Java technologies: Document models
- Article by Dennis M. Sosnoski compares the performance and functionality of several Java document models. (September 01, 2001)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 3, 2014 at 13:05:05 UTC -