become an editor
the entire directory
only in Micro_Edition/Development_Tools
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Development Tools
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Implementations: Small Footprint
- Provides a set of Ant tasks suitable for developing MIDP Java applications.
IBM WebSphere Studio Device Developer
- An integrated development environment for the creation and testing of applications that will be deployed on handsets and other small devices. [Commercial]
- A suite of tools for creating "polished" J2ME applications. Each tool meets a definite need of J2ME developers: Build-tools with an integrated device-database, a powerful GUI, a localization framework, a game-engine, a logging framework and a collection of utilities.
- A suite of J2ME size and performance optimization tools designed for both MIDP and i-Appli development. [Shareware]
Mobile Device Tools for J2ME Developers
- A set of Java MIDlets that allow developers to quickly learn the specifics of new devices. [Open source, MIT License]
- Offers a mobile mapping toolkit to create multi-device compatible mapping applications. Supports OpenStreetMap.org and other map sources, GPS, KML data sources, on-line and offline map content.
- Minimizes the size of an application in .jar format, the execution module of J2ME applications, and makes another .jar file that runs in virtually the same way as the original file. [Commercial, trial version]
Sun Wireless Toolkit for CLDC
- A toolbox for developing wireless applications including emulation environments, performance optimization and tuning features, documentation, and examples.
WebSphere Everyplace Micro Environment
- For creating advanced embedded solutions, by IBM.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 13, 2007 at 15:20:55 UTC -