become an editor
the entire directory
only in Jini/Articles
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: News and Media: Magazines and E-zines: Articles
Jini and Network Devices
- By Hinkmond Wong. Networking consumer devices.
The Jini Pattern Language
- Workshop at OOPSLA 2000. This workshop attempt to identify the patterns and pattern language embodied by Jini Technology.
Jini Security : A Decentralized Trust Management Approach
- Academic research paper on jini security.
Call on extensible RMI
- The latest RMI framework, Jini Extensible Remote Invocation (JERI), introduced as part of the Jini 2.0 release, features a powerful, highly configurable RMI security mechanism. This article presents an extensible RMI overview and demonstrates JERI's configuration features. By Frank Sommers. (December 19, 2003)
Accessing MBeans Through the Jini Service
- Article by Frank Jennings. (September 01, 2003)
SD Times: Sun Dreams of Jini for Web Services
- Article by Edward J. Correia. Claims dynamic network architecture not just for devices, suitable for discovery, delivery. (March 01, 2002)
Is There Life in JavaSpace?
- Interesting visionary article on Jini, JavaSpaces for collaborative workplaces.[O'Reilly] (May 04, 2001)
Survival of the fittest Jini services
- By Frank Sommers. Ensure the quality of Web services in the age of calm computing. (April 01, 2001)
News.Com Commentary: Summoning a less-potent Jini
- By Mark Driver, Gartner Analyst. Transformational leaps in network computing never occur at blink-of-an-eye speeds. The much-ballyhooed Java Jini software is a case in point. (October 02, 2000)
O'Reilly: Top 10 Jini Tips
- By Scott Oaks, Henry Wong. (October 02, 2000)
Sun dreams of slimmer Jini
- By Stephen Shankland. Sun Microsystems is scaling back its Jini software intended to network everything from kitchen appliances to cell phones, adding a stripped-down version more likely to work on today's gadgets. (October 02, 2000)
The Jini architecture for network-centric computing
- Article by Jim Waldo, from Communications of the ACM Volume 42, Issue 7. (July 01, 1999)
One huge computer
- Article on Bill Joy's (chief architect at Sun) vision of Jini [Wired magazine]. (August 06, 1998)
JavaWorld: The Skinny on Jini
- By Rawn Shah. Jini and JavaSpaces bring true distributed computing to Java. (August 01, 1998)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 27, 2015 at 13:20:36 UTC -