become an editor
the entire directory
only in Extensions/Aspect-Oriented
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Extensions: Aspect-Oriented
Computers: Programming: Methodologies: Aspect-Oriented
- Very small and fast Java bytecode manipulation framework; can be used to dynamically generate stub classes or other proxy classes, directly in binary form, or to dynamically modify classes at load time, just before loaded into a JVM. [Open Source, BSD]
- A tool for Java (with optional Emacs support) which helps developers to find and visualise crosscutting concerns, using text matching. [Freeware]
- Aspect-oriented Java extension, seamless, from Xerox PARC. Goal: to make aspect-oriented programming (AOP) technology available to a wide range of programmers. [Open Source, MPL]
- Dynamic, lightweight and high-performing AOP framework for Java; uses bytecode modification to weave classes at project build-, class-load-, or run-time. [Open Source, LGPL]
- An adaptive programming language based on Java. The "big sister" of DJ.
- Support for adaptive programming (dynamic structure-shy traversals and visitors) in pure Java.
- A research prototype for Event-based Aspect-Oriented Programming (EAOP) for Java.
- A Java tool supporting advanced Multi-Dimensional Separation of Concerns. [Freeware]
- Advanced Java-based aspect-oriented programming (AOP or AOSD) language originally tailored for the component-based field. Main traits: highly reusable aspects, strong aspectual composition mechanism to manage combinations of aspects.
- Helps enforce architectural rules (layering, tiering, and modularity) in Java code. It applies pattern-based access rules from XML rules files to compiled classes. [Open source, GPL]
- PROgrammable extenSions of sErvices; allows modifying Java programs at run-time; dynamic aspect-oriented programming (AOP), adaptive service architectures, and information systems for mobile computing.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 25, 2011 at 6:54:06 UTC -