become an editor
the entire directory
only in Servlets/Servlet_Engines
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Enterprise Edition: Application Servers
- Download, documentation and tutorials for the straight-forward servlet container and Web server. Apache Tomcat was the Servlet Container reference implementation and is the most popular Servlet Engine. (Open Source)
Configuring and Using Tomcat 6 and Tomcat 7
- A tutorial on installing, configuring, and using Tomcat for servlet and JSP development.
Dwarf HTTP Server
- Fully-featured web server with Java Servlet API 2.2 and Java Server Pages 1.1 implementation. [Shareware]
- Open-source application server and official reference implementation for Servlets 3.0.
- The Java Servlet engine of the GNU-Project. It was designed to be small, fast and easy to use. In designing this way they have separated some of the components out into sub-projects. GNU-Paperclips fully implements the Servlet API version 2.3. [Open Source, GPL]
Java Servlet 3.0 - Latest JSR (Specification)
- The Java Servlet 3.0 specification defines what a Servlet container is and how it should behave at runtime. It is developed by the Java Community process.
- A commercial application server which allows you to deploy servlets on a variety of operating systems.
SpringSource tc Server Developer Edition
- Commercial version of Apache Tomcat with support, tooling and monitoring from SpringSource.
ONJava.com: How Servlet Containers Work
- Budi Kurniawan demonstrates a basic Java servlet container. (May 14, 2003)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 29, 2016 at 0:51:17 UTC -