become an editor
the entire directory
only in Enterprise_Edition/Java_Message_Service
Java Message Service
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Enterprise Edition: Java Message Service
Java Message Service API
- Sun's official JMS site includes documentation, FAQs and a JMS vendor list.
- A complete message broker and full JMS 1.1 provider featuring clustering, distributed destinations and XA support with pluggable persistence (JDBC, BDB, JDBM) and transport layers (TCP, UDP, multicast, NIO, SSL, Zeroconf, JXTA, JGroups). [Open source, Apache 2.0 license]
- A JMS compliant platform. FioranoMQ Info Bus is a serverless pub/sub API. FioranoMQ Bridge allows JMS applications to seamlessly interoperate with MSMQ and IBM MQSeries systems. JMS++ TestSuite tests conformance of JMS implementations.
- Delphi and Free Pascal clients for Apache ActiveMQ, JBoss HornetQ and Oracle OpenMQ JMS message brokers, and ScroogeXHTML, a RTF to XHTML converter, available for Delphi and the Java platform. [Freeware/shareware]
IBM WebSphere MQ
- Integrated in IBM WebSphere Application Server Java Messaging Support (JMS).
IBM WebSphere MQ Everyplace
- Connects mobile and wireless applications with the enterprise using secure and dependable messaging middleware. It supports JMS, J2ME and connects with WebSphere MQ (MQSeries).
Java Message Service Tutorial
- Self-paced lessons on JMS from Sun.
jGuru JMS FAQ
- jGuru's dynamic FAQ for JMS.
JMS CTS - The JMS Compliance Test Suite
- A test harness for exercising JMS implementations to simplify evaluation, determine the level of compliance with the specification and help identify bugs in implementations. Overview, news, status, test cases, requirements, project information.
JMS Introduction and Example Application
- Introduction article and example application by Gopalan Suresh Raj.
- ObjectWeb's implementation of Sun's JMS API specification. Integrated in JOnAS EJB Server. [Open source, LGPL]
- A message oriented middleware (MOM) for mobile devices to communicate with server-systems.
- News and analysis about JMS.
- A pure Java implementation of the JMS (Java Message Service) specification. [Open source, LGPL]
NFC Chat Server
- A framework written in Java. News, screenshots, downloads, documentation, FAQ. [Open source, LGPL]
- An open-source implementation of the JMS specification that can use JDBC or RMI internally. [GPL]
Sun Java System Message Queue
- An implementation of the Java Message Service (JMS) specification. [Free and commercial versions]
- Standalone JMS enterprise messaging system. Fully implements both the point-to-point as well as the publish/subscribe message model. [Commercial]
ONJava.com: Asynchronous Messaging Made Easy With Spring JMS
- Srini Penchikala looks at SpringJMS, which provides an inversion-of-control driven asynchronous messaging framework without the administrative hassles of typical JMS. (February 22, 2006)
JavaWorld JMS: An Infrastructure for XML-Based Business-to-Business Communication
- Describes JMS framework and how to exchange XML-based transactions. (February 01, 2000)
Java Message Service
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 23, 2013 at 0:05:07 UTC -