become an editor
the entire directory
only in Enterprise_Edition/Enterprise_JavaBeans
Computers: Programming: Component Frameworks
Enterprise JavaBeans Technology
- Sun Microsystem official site.
- A suite of Enterprise JavaBeans including SuperEnvironment, SuperLogging, SuperPeekPoke, SuperReport, SuperScheduler and SuperStress. [Shareware]
- A server side object inspector for web applications. Through a web interface drill down in server side java beans. There are spectial support for Jakarta Struts objects. Online demo. [Open source, zlib/libpng License]
EJB Foundation Classes
- A framework for coding Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) from scratch. [Open source, GPL]
- EJB code generation tool in the form of a Javadoc doclet. Generates a home interfaces, remote interfaces, CMP layers and deployment descriptors for each tagged bean class [Open Source, BSD-like]
Elegant J Beans
- A collection of Java Beans. Download, evaluate and buy.
jGuru's EJB FAQ
- jGuru's Enterprise Java Beans FAQ, edited by Richard Monson-Haefel.
- A JavaBeans TM based programmer's toolkit for building applications and applets that access geospatial data from legacy databases and applications. [Open source]
- Includes EJB information and links from the author of the Addison-Wesley EJB book.
WikiWikiWeb EJB Roadmap
- EJB section of the well-known WikiWikiWeb pattern repository.
Best Practices in EJB Exception Handling
- This article by Srikanth Shenoy covers best practices in EJB exception handling for faster problem resolution in production environments. (May 01, 2002)
Usenet comp.lang.java.beans -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 3, 2015 at 7:15:08 UTC -