become an editor
the entire directory
only in Enterprise_Edition/Content_Management
Computers: Software: Internet: Site Management: Content Management
This category in other languages:
- Java based content management and publishing system designed to handle XML material. It is part of the Apache Cocoon project. [Open source, Apache Software License]
- A component-based J2EE Web Content Management solution. It provides powerful package mechanism for individual development and providers of contelligent extensions.
- Offers content technology for production, administration and delivery of scalable, personalized multi-channel services. The site informs on products, references, support, and news.
- A global enterprise content management solutions provider. Communiqué software is used to implement a company's entire Web strategy.
- A CMS solution built into LifeRay, a JSR-168-compatible portal. dotCMS adds a number of features to Liferay, such as user tracking and click path reporting, marking list features, newsletter and email campaign managers, and event management. [Open source]
- Vertical Site is a platform developed in Java (J2EE) using Servlets and EJBs to create and maintain Internet solutions, combining both a portal tool and a content management system in one solution. Licensed and hosted solutions (Norway).
Jahia CMS and Portal Server
- An integrated content management and corporate portal server; 100% Java based; Available under a collaborative source license (contribue or pay paradigm).
- A Java/XML-based integrated CMS, Portal and collaborative solution. [Commercial]
Jamecs (JAva ManagEd Content System)
- A full featured servlets-based content management framework, providing a simple hierarchical content model with transparent JDBC-based object persistence, advanced view creation, and tight integration with the Apache Velocity template engine in an easy to use package. [Open source, Apache License 2]
- A web-based content management system (CMS) written in Java. Separates design from content, allowing non-technical staff to easily add and modify web sites. [Commercial]
- Servlets are used to deliver HTML content created from XML templates. The whole content of the system is stored in a JDBC - compliant database. [Open Source, GPL]
- 100% Java Content Management. The Polopoly system is developed for rapid publishing, management and distribution of content in any number of digital channels.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 12, 2014 at 12:39:48 UTC -