become an editor
the entire directory
only in Enterprise_Edition/Articles
Computers: Programming: Component Frameworks: Articles
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: News and Media: Magazines and E-zines: Articles
Handling back buttons
- Handling back buttons is tricky in web applications. This article shows how to handle it in a generic way for Struts framework.
JSP Best Practices Part 2
- The second article in the two part series looks at advanced strategies for making JSP development manageable such as Object scoping, JSTL, JSP documentation, precompilation and using XHTML with JSPs.
WebObjects on Linux
- HOW-TO about the installation on WebObjects 5.1 under Linux.
Reporting with JasperReports
- Introductory article on using JasperReports and integrating into applications. JasperReports is a popular open source reporting library. (September 20, 2002)
Using XDoclet: Developing EJBs with Just the Bean Class
- Article by Dion Almaer. (January 30, 2002)
Design Patterns for Building Flexible and Maintainable J2EE Applications
- This article introduces some reusable designs to build J2EE applications and explains some problem domains that affect the flexibility and maintainability of J2EE applications, and the recommended solutions. By Vijay Ramachandran. (January 01, 2002)
J2EE Project Dangers
- Analyzes the top 10 dangers that threaten the success of all enterprise Java projects and outlines some ways to avoid them. By Humphrey Sheil, JavaWorld. (November 29, 2001)
JSP Best Practices Part 1
- This article in a two part series by Dustin Marx summarizes several best practices that can make your JSP design robust and maintainable. (November 29, 2001)
Designing Tapestry Mega-Components
- Article by Howard Ship. Tapestry: Java Web Components is a powerful, flexible, open source framework for creating Web applications in Java. (November 21, 2001)
Leverage legacy systems with a blend of XML, XSL, and Java
- By Michael Koch at ITworld.com. The article offers advice on using XML and related technologies to interface a mainframe from an application server or servlet. (January 26, 2001)
Build servlet-based enterprise Web applications
- Examines servlet response streaming and garbage management. (3,000 words) (December 01, 1998)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 12, 2015 at 19:05:03 UTC -