become an editor
the entire directory
only in Performance_and_Testing/Virtual_Machine
Performance and Testing
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Development Tools: Performance and Testing: Virtual Machine
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Implementations
- A series of tests that measure the speed of Java programs running in various hardware and software configurations. [Freeware]
Java Linpack Benchmark
- A Java version numerically intensive test that has been used for years to measure the floating point performance of computers. By Jack Dongarra, Reed Wade, and Paul McMahan.
- Java Business Benchmark is SPEC's first benchmark for evaluating the performance of server-side Java. Joining the client-side SPECjvm98 and SPECjbb2000 it continues the SPEC tradition of giving Java users a benchmark for measuring a system's ability to run Java applications.
SPEC JVM98 Benchmarks
- Measures performance of Java Virtual Machines. [Commercial]
The Mauve Project
- A collaborative, open source effort to build a testsuite for the core Java language libraries. [Open Source]
Make Java fast: Optimize!
- Article by Doug Bell explores some low-level optimization techniques in Java and presents a Benchmark applet to measure Java's performance. (April 01, 1997)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, July 11, 2009 5:45:16 AM EDT -