become an editor
the entire directory
only in Performance_and_Testing/Static_Checkers
Performance and Testing
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Coding Standards
Barat - A Compiler Front-End for Java
- Supports static analysis of Java programs. It parses source and byte-code, and performs name and type analysis on demand. [Open Source, GPL]
- Tool to help programmers write code that adheres to coding standards. Detects a variety of other coding problems. Supports the Sun Code Conventions, and is highly configurable. [Open source, LGPL v2.1, Apache License v2.0]
- Tool by IBM for testing multi-threaded Java applications. Site includes documentation, trial download, and FAQ section.
- Measures few Java code metrics, provides management and developer reports. Site includes screenshots and download option. Last stable release is from 2008. [GPL v3]
- Static code analysis tool that analyses Java bytecode and detects a wide range of problems. Available as stand-alone application or as plug-in for common Java IDEs. Site includes documentation, download option, overview of implemented checks, and relevant links. [Free software, LGPL]
- Platform for code quality governance with focus on outsourced software development. Site includes documentation, architecture description, download option, sample reports and release notes. [Free for non-commercial use]
- A static analyzer of Java source code, which provide set of predefined checks (such as tracking open/close or finding unused methods) and more general framework for implementing analyzing of semantics model of software project. [Open source]
- Checks code and finds bugs, inconsistencies, and synchronization problems by doing data flow analysis and building a lock graph. [Open Source, GPL]
- A static Java source code analyzer that detects locking and threading issues, performance and scalability problems, and checks complex contracts such as Java serialization by performing type, data flow, and lock graph analysis. [Freeware]
- Scans source code and looks for potential problems possible bugs, unused and suboptimal code, over-complicated expressions and duplicate code. [Open Source, BSD license]
UCDetector: Unnecessary Code Detector
- Eclipse plug-in for identifying unused (dead) public Java classes, interfaces, methods and fields. Site includes documentation, download option, and FAQ section. [Eclipse Public License v1.0]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 9, 2013 at 7:05:07 UTC -