become an editor
the entire directory
only in Performance_and_Testing/GUI
Performance and Testing
Computers: Programming: Software Testing: User Interface Testing
- A framework using simple XML-based scripts to launch a GUI, play back arbitrary user actions on it and examine its state. Includes a script editor which can record user actions. [Open Source, Common Public License]
- An automated GUI test tool for Java (Swing, RCP, SWT) and HTML programs, which requires no programming. Tests can be specified before the application under test is available and are reusable and robust against changes in the application under test. [Commercial, trial version]
- Capture-and-Replay-Tool for Java applications and applets which can be used for GUI testing, with command line and GUI frontends. [Open Source, BSD]
- Benchmark suite aimed at measuring and comparing performance of JFC/Swing and related APIs. Free download with full source code.
- Enables developers to write unit test cases for Java Swing-based applications. It provides XML Recording and playback. This allows users to quickly and automatically generate/edit scripts to drive the testing. [Open Source, LGPL]
- A GUI testing framework supporting applications developed using Java/Swing. The test scripts are composed of Python code. Marathon focuses on end-user testing. [Open Source, LGPL]
- A utility for testing Java GUIs. It allows developers to dynamically load components, record scripts, and then use those scripts to construct JUnit tests. Requires Java 1.4. [Open source, LGPL]
- A cross-platform tool for Java GUI test automation (Swing, SWT, Eclipse plugins and RCP applications, ULC, CaptainCasa, Java applets and Java WebStart). [Commercial]
- UISpec4J is an Open Source functional and unit testing framework for Swing-based Java applications, built on top of the JUnit test harness.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 12, 2014 at 12:40:51 UTC -