become an editor
the entire directory
only in Performance_and_Testing/GUI
Performance and Testing
Computers: Programming: Software Testing: User Interface Testing
- A framework using simple XML-based scripts to launch a GUI, play back arbitrary user actions on it and examine its state. Includes a script editor which can record user actions. [Open Source, Common Public License]
- Capture-and-Replay-Tool for Java applications and applets which can be used for GUI testing, with command line and GUI frontends. [Open Source, BSD]
- Benchmark suite aimed at measuring and comparing performance of JFC/Swing and related APIs. Free download with full source code.
- Enables developers to write unit test cases for Java Swing-based applications. It provides XML Recording and playback. This allows users to quickly and automatically generate/edit scripts to drive the testing. [Open Source, LGPL]
- A GUI testing framework supporting applications developed using Java/Swing. The test scripts are composed of Python code. Marathon focuses on end-user testing. [Open Source, LGPL]
- A utility for testing Java GUIs. It allows developers to dynamically load components, record scripts, and then use those scripts to construct JUnit tests. Requires Java 1.4. [Open source, LGPL]
- A cross-platform tool for Java GUI test automation (Swing, SWT, Eclipse plugins and RCP applications, ULC, CaptainCasa, Java applets and Java WebStart). [Commercial]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 12, 2016 at 7:54:05 UTC -