become an editor
the entire directory
only in Performance_and_Testing/Code_Coverage
Performance and Testing
- Analysis tool featuring statement, method, and branch coverage. Site includes overview video, documentation, trial download, and blog. [Commercial, Free trial, Free for open source and non-commercial projects]
- Calculates and reports test coverage for Java programs, tool is based on jcoverage. Site includes documentation, FAQ section, download option, and sample reports. [Free software, partially ASL v1, partially GPL v2]
- Cobertura Eclipse Plugin for measuring and visualizing Java code coverage. Site includes documentation and Eclipse Update Site. [Eclipse Public License v1]
- Reports on class, method, basic block, and line coverage (text, HTML, and XML). Last stable release is from 2005. [Open source, Common Public License]
- JUnit extension that adds code coverage testing to the framework. [BSDL]
Java Test Coverage Tool
- A tool for collection test coverage on large Java Systems. Works with Java, Realtime Java, and embedded JVMs. [Commercial]
- Tool for verifying the so-called MC/DC (Modified Condition/Decision Coverage) testing criterion. Site includes documentation and screenshots. [Commercial]
Open Source Code Coverage Tools in Java
- Lists tools with links and a short description.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 4, 2015 at 1:59:15 UTC -