become an editor
the entire directory
only in Development_Tools/GUI_Builders
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Development Tools: GUI Builders
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Class Libraries: Graphics: User Interface Classes
Adaptable Layout Environment (ALE)
- Allows laying out components in a program via a configuration file rather than hard-coding using a layout manager. Site includes documentation and download option. [Open source, Freeware]
- A visual editor for creating GUI's with Java's GridBagLayout class. [Freeware]
- A XML schema based GUI rendering engine generates presentation GUIs "on-the-fly", using an XML schema based representation of the business model. It offers a powerful Visual Editor (XUI-Editor) for adjusting or completely redesign GUI and Forms with drag and drop.
- A GUI builder tool for Java Swing applications. [Shareware]
- A GUI builder tool to create state-of-the-art Java Swing applications. The meta data that describe the GUI are mapped to XML from where Components can be created on the fly or Java source code is generated. [Commercial]
- An add-on for Thinlet, the lightweight GUI toolkit for Java. ThinCLet assist to componentize Thinlet applications. It is written by Koen Roevens. [Open source, LGPL]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 21, 2014 at 8:24:10 UTC -