become an editor
the entire directory
only in Deployment/Executable_Wrappers
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Development Tools: Deployment: Executable Wrappers
- A Java EXE maker that helps integrate Java applications into the Windows operating environment. [Shareware]
Java Service Wrapper
- Makes it possible to install a Java Application as a Windows NT Service or a UN*X daemon. [Open Source]
- Makes it possible to launch a Java application starting from a .exe under Windows and to associate its own icon, or launch it as System Services. [Freeware]
- Create native 32-bit Windows executables for launch Java applications. [Shareware]
Jpackages - execJ
- Builds an Windows .exe from Java Applications which may run as a Windows Service with API controls.
- a Java Executable Wrapper creation system that generates Win32 executable files (.exe) [Open Source, GPL]
- a Win32-EXE wrapper to start JAVA Applications running on Windows 2000 or Windows XP. [Open Source, GPL]
- Cross-platform Java application wrapper for creating windows native executables. [Open source, GPL/LGPL]
- Generates native EXE for Java applications in a simple point-and-click interface.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 26, 2012 at 16:45:06 UTC -