become an editor
the entire directory
only in Development_Tools/Build_Tools
Computers: Software: Build Management
- Makefile setup for building Java class files, RMI stubs and skeletons, JNI header files, JAR archives. Site includes documentation and example makefiles. [Freeware, GPL v2]
- Automatic dependency calculation for building Java via makefiles on NetBSD. Site includes documentation and download option.
JFig - Java Configuration Solution
- A configuration utility that provides functionality for managing one or more configurations in a java environment. It uses a combination of a hierarchy of configuration files, substitution variables and property variables. Last release: 2005. [Open source, GNU Library or LGPL]
JMK - Make in Java
- Utility for maintaining files in a consistent state, designed to support the task of writing platform independent make files. [LGPL]
- Command-line development environment manager that allows reproducible Java builds. Site includes documentation and download option. [Freeware]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 20, 2007 at 15:53:44 UTC -