the entire directory
only in Java/Development_Tools
Code Exploring and Managing
Design and Modelling
Integrated Development Environments
Performance and Testing
Databases and Persistence
Computers: Programming: Development Tools
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Applications: Text Editors
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Class Libraries
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Coding Standards: Tools
This category in other languages:
Bean Scripting Framework
- Architecture for incorporating scripting into Java applications, applets and servlets. [Open Source, IBM Public License]
- Recursive JavaBeans editor for constructing component-based software. [Open Source, GPL]
- Information on JunC++ion for integrating Java classes with C++, JMS Courier which lets you integrate C++ into any JMS vendor environment, and JuggerNET, which integrates Java and .NET by generating .NET proxy classes for Java classes. For Windows, Linux, and Solaris. [Commercial]
EPP, an Extensible Pre-Processor kit
- A powerful framework which supports implementation preprocessors, source-code analyzers, source-code translators for Java. [Freeware]
- An online search engine providing Package and Jar File location information for Java classes. Useful when getting ClassNotFoundExceptions or when importing classes into Java code.
Java Logging Tools and Frameworks
- Guide and directory of Java logging tools, comparisons, libraries, articles and tutorials for developers interested in logging and tracing with Java.
- Directory of the existing development tools, libraries and add-ins for Java/J2EE. Freeware, open source, as well as commercial products, organized in multiple categories.
- A programming tool for those who used to make their code by hand. It consists of a simple editor with integrated compilation and running facilities. [Open source]
- An easy to use free Java Development Kit configuration tool for beginner programmers. Written in Perl. [Open source, BSD-like]
Programmerworld.NET - Java Tools
- Categorized list of Java development tools.
- Allows web browsers to access terminal-based information systems without modifying existing applications.
- Business rules (rules engine) development, runtime, and monitoring platform for JEE. Site includes information on software products for several industries and problem domains. [Commercial]
Zaval Java Resource Editor
- A visual editor for resource files. The files being produced by this tool is fully compatible with ResourceBundle expectations. Has been tested on Win/Unix/Linux/Mac platforms.
Usenet comp.lang.java.softwaretools -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 5, 2015 at 22:05:10 UTC -