become an editor
the entire directory
only in Databases_and_Persistence/JDBC
Databases and Persistence
- Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) API is a standard SQL database access interface. This API provides programmers with universal access to a wide range of relational databases. (Sun)
- A pure Java package for handling multiple concurrent database connections. DbConnectionBroker creates a broker with a very simple interface for handing out and returning database connections from a configurable pool of connections. Also RandomGUID (utility class generates cryptographically strong random GUIDs in the standard format). [Open source]
Java Basics of Database Access and Permissions
- Essentials of the Java Programming Database Access and Permissions. This lesson converts the application, applet, and servlet examples from Lesson 6 to write to and read from a database using JDBC.
Java Client Database (JCDatabase)
- A simplified version of JDBC that runs on both the server and as part of client applications. [Commercial]
Java Guru - JDBC FAQ
- A list of frequently asked questions about JDBC.
- Framework for plugging in monitoring operations to the JDBC layer of an application. Site includes documentation, download option, and open issues overview. [Open Source, Apache License]
JDBC Tutorials for Database Access
- The JDBC API is a Java API that can access any kind of tabular data, especially data stored in a Relational Database.
- A tool to monitor and analyse database performance for any Java application. Determines Java applications' database performance and analyses problems down to specific SQL statement.
- Offers configurable JDBC pools to multiple databases and SQL query/ResultSet cache. Generic Java object pooling is also available. [LGPL]
Webopedia.com - JDBC
- Describes the term JDBC and lists links with additional information.
J2EE with MS SQL Server: Making a JDBC Connection
- In this article readers get step-by-step instructions on making a JDBC connection between the four most popular Java application servers and Microsoft SQL Server by Deepak Vohra. (February 06, 2007)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 12, 2014 at 12:40:40 UTC -