become an editor
the entire directory
only in Java/Coding_Standards
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Coding Standards
Computers: Programming: Methodologies: Refactoring
Computers: Software: Globalization: Programming Languages: Java
This category in other languages:
Code Conventions for the Java Programming Language
- Coding Guidelines from Sun Microsystems.
Coding Standards for Java
- Coding and style guidelines from AmbySoft Inc.
Draft Java Coding Standard
- Guidelines for structure, documentation and naming.
How to Write Doc Comments for the Javadoc tool
- "Official" JavaDoc style guidelines from Sun Microsystems.
How To Write Unmaintainable Code
- A humorous approach emphasizing the need for coding standards - Java centric discussion.
Java Coding Standards
- Collection of links Ray Ontko.
Java Programming Style Guidelines
- A set of recommendations on various aspects of coding such as naming, file organization, and comments.
Tips for maintainable Java code
- A random collection of personal observations by Rolf Howarth.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 14, 2013 at 20:02:44 UTC -