become an editor
the entire directory
only in Class_Libraries/Text_Processing
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Class Libraries: Text Processing
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Class Libraries: Data Formats
International Components for Unicode for Java
- Freely available Unicode-based technologies in Java. Includes number format classes, calendar classes, string search and string processing classes. [Open Source, X license]
J4L OCR Tools
- Components offering OCR capabilities. Can receive faxes and PDF files, or scan documents to extract business information from images. Site includes documentation and download option. [Commercial]
- A Java API for providing text-checking functionality (spell checkers, grammar checkers, style checkers) to Java programs. [Open source, LGPL].
- Webtrans: a document translation architecture in Java. Wiki: an application of Webtrans which is an editable website. [Open Source, LGPL]
Java printf, sprintf, fprintf
- C-style printf with variable number of parameters for formatting strings in Java. [Free for non-commercial]
- Java implementation of printf, sprintf, and fprintf with extended object-oriented features. [Open Source, GPL]
- A small footprint parser for extracting class/interface/method definitions from source files complete with JavaDoc @tags. It is designed to be used by active code generators or documentation tools. [Open source, Apache Software License]
RapidSpell Desktop Java
- Java spell checker component from Keyoti Software.
- High-performance Java pattern matching (string searching) algorithms. Site has description and download option. [MIT License]
- A syntax highlighting package designed for use in text editors. The default implementation will produce colored HTML files from source files. It currently supports Java, C/C++, and HTML. [Open Source, GPL]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, January 29, 2011 12:47:25 PM EST -