become an editor
the entire directory
only in Platform_Specific/Windows
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Extensions: Java-COM
Java bean for Crystal Reports
- Interface to control Crystal Reports by java applications.
Java Bean Word Processing
- A Windows interface to allow Java applications to control Word for Windows. Simple operations such as typing text, creating, saving and printing documents, and calling macros, are supported. [Freeware]
Java Dial-up Networking API - JDUN
- A dial-up networking (DUN) Java interface for Windows operating systems. [Commercial, trial version]
Java Native Interface to Microsoft Windows Registry
- Make easy access to Microsoft Windows registry from JVM. [Freeware]
- Java native interface for the Windows Registry API. Allows Java programs to access, modify, and export Windows Registry resources. [Open Source, GPL]
- A Dial-Up Networking (DUN) or Remote Access Service (RAS) Java interface for Windows operating systems. [Open Source, LGPL]
JTray - Java System Tray For Windows
- A Java System Tray API for Windows. [Commercial, trial version]
- Call native methods from Java without JNI, in any MS-Windows DLL. Site includes documentation and download option. [Open Source, Freeware]
Windows DDE API for Java
- DDE for Java library allows Java applications to communicate with native applications on Windows platform via Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) protocol. [Commercial]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 2, 2015 at 12:15:18 UTC -