become an editor
the entire directory
only in Math_and_Calculations/Cryptography
Math and Calculations
Computers: Hacking: Cryptography
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Security
Science: Math: Applications: Communication Theory: Cryptography: Programming Libraries
- Crypto toolkit based on FlexiProvider.
Hidden Field Equations (HFE) in Java
- Java implementation of the public key cryptosystem Hidden Field Equations (HFE). Also includes matrix and finite field operations. [Open source, GPL]
IAIK Java Crypto Products
- Provides a set of Java-based crypto products. Java implementation TLS, SSLv3 and SSLv2(client side), S/MIMEv2. [Commercial]
Java Cryptography Extension (JCE)
- Provides framework and implementations for encryption, key generation and key agreement, and Message Authentication Code (MAC) algorithms.
- Reimplemented the Java SDSI (Simple Distributed Security Infrastructure) API. [Open source, MIT License]
Legion of The Bouncy Castle
- Provides open source implementations of the Java Cryptography Extension 1.2.1, and a lightweight Java Cryptography API for the J2ME, and the JDK. [Open Source]
- Formerly Cryptonite, a pure java package for strong cryptography. It supplies RSA (usable outside of North America), DES, Triple-DES implementation as well as other utility classes. [Open Source, GPL/Commercial]
Network Security Services for Java (JSS)
- Libraries used internally by Netscape and iPlanet products that do crypto in Java. [Mozilla]
QuartzLight in Java
- Public key signature system QuartzLight [Open Source, GPL].
- Toolkits for SSL, general cryptography, and PKI. [Commercial]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 17, 2013 at 10:47:48 UTC -