become an editor
the entire directory
only in Class_Libraries/Math_and_Calculations
Math and Calculations
- Fast and improved BigDecimal class. [Commercial/Free]
- An equation solving library that finds solutions to equation sets. A set of equations can be passed in as text, while AutoAbacus attempts to find a solution that satisfies all constraints. [Commercial, trial version]
- High performance scientific and technical computing data structures and methods. (Open Source, Attribution)
Decimal Arithmetic for Java
- Improved BigDecimal class from IBM. [Open source]
Implicit Graph Search Library
- Search algorithms on graphs implicitly given by tree node expansion operator and edge transition cost function. Site includes short description and download option. [GNU Library or LGPL]
- Working group that offers presentation, news, and libraries related to numerical computing.
- Parses and computes expressions or functions primarily for use in spreadsheet applications such as the example provided. [Beta Evaluation]
Jep Java - Mathematical Expression Parser
- Java classes for parsing and evaluating mathematical expressions. Supports multiple variables and user-defined functions. [Open source, GPL or commercial]
- A light-weighted (re)implementation of the Java Expression Parser (jep.sourceforge.net). The intention is to strip some of its not-so-often-used features, and thus speeding the rest. Includes expression optimizer. [Open source, GPL]
- A Java library for evaluating mathematical expression. It is compatible with the JDK 1.1 and later. [Shareware]
- A class library that provides mathematical graph-theory objects and algorithms. JGraphT supports a rich gallery of graphs and is designed to be powerful, extensible and easy to use. [Open source, LGPL]
- Java clone of FreeMat, Matlab, Octave and Scilab. Site includes documentation, handbook, demos, and download option. [GPL, LGPL]
- A mathematical Java toolbox designed to be easily used and modified for scientific software engineering. [Open source, BSD License]
- Connects Java and MATLAB. Native methods make it possible to use MATLAB's computational engine inside your own java applications, applets and servlets. [Freeware, source available]
Mantissa (Mathematical Algorithms for Numerical Tasks In Space System Applications)
- A class library devoted to simulation, including an ODE solving package, as well as least square estimators, solvers, polynomials, basic statistics features. [Open source, BSD-like]
- Package to parse and evaluate mathematical expressions at runtime. [Commercial]
Mersenne Twister Pseudo Random Number Generator Classes
- Offers multiple replacement implementations for java.util.Random. [Open Source]
- Handles parsing, rounding, and displaying numbers for scientific applications.
- Java mathematical, numerical, and statistical library, providing classes representing many mathematical concepts. Site includes examples and a free trial download. The proprietary license looks quite "interesting".
Math and Calculations
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 5, 2013 at 1:12:05 UTC -