become an editor
the entire directory
only in Graphics/Data_Formats
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Class Libraries: Graphics: Data Formats
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Class Libraries: Data Formats
- Outputs a GIF file from an Image or ImageProducer. NOTE: May have patent issues. [Open Source]
- Reads, writes, watermarks, transforms and comments animated and non-animated GIF images. Includes a fast and qualitative Java color quantizer. Supports text rendering, morphing filters, and ImageIO. [Commercial, with trial version]
- Write java.awt.image.Image to a GIF. [Open Source, Non-commercial]
- SDK for building imaging applications, over 2000 functions, over 100 formats. Site includes documentation and download option. [Commercial, w/ evaluation]
- Read and write GIF, JPEG, and ASCII. Read BMP, DICOM, and FITS. [Open Source, Public Domain]
- A Java library for reading image files, thumbnails and metadata. It includes a utility to drop metadata from JPEG files. Can read predefined area of image, can read image channel and scale images. [Free for non-commercial use]
Java Advanced Imaging API
- An image processing toolkit supporting tiling, deferred execution, and network imaging. [Sun Binary Code License]
- Sun's library that reads GIF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PICT, Photoshop, BMP, Targa, ICO, CUR, Sunraster, XBM, XPM, and PCX. [Sun Binary Code License]
- Takes a Java Image as its input and produces a byte array in PNG format. [Open Source, LGPL]
- A fast Java based PNG encoder. The footprint is just over 5K and the internal object creation during runtime is kept to a minimum to avoid calls to the garbage collector. It is compatible with JDK 1.1 and later.
Sixlegs PNG library
- Load images in Portable Network Graphic (PNG) format. [Open Source, LGPL]
- Image editor written in Java that supports TIFF, GIF, JPG, BMP and PNG. [Commercial, with demo version]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 3, 2013 at 7:45:06 UTC -