become an editor
the entire directory
only in Data_Formats/PDF
Computers: Data Formats: Document: Publishing: PDF
Computers: Programming: Libraries: PDF Related
Big Faceless PDF Library
- The library allows to create and edit PDF documents and includes native Unicode, TrueType, Type 1 font embedding support. Documentation and examples are provided. [Commercial w/ Evaluation]
DynamicPDF Generator for Java
- A class library for the generation of PDF documents based on dynamic data. By ceTe Software. [Shareware]
ElegantJ PDF Library
- A Java class library that enables publish reports and documents in PDF format from application. [Commercial]
- PDF viewing bean for applets or applications. [commercial]
- Dynamic PDF generation and manipulation for web- and other applications (Java, C#). Site includes documentation, resources, and download option. [Commercial, Free under GNU Affero GPL v3]
- A server-side API to publish, serve and handle PDF/FPF documents. [Commercial]
- A library for printing, viewing, and extracting text and images from PDF files. Also contains custom print and search functions, GUI enhancements and e book extensions as well as JavaME, JavaFX and Flex options. [Commercial and LGPL versions]
- Java library that converts HTML+CSS input to PDF. Versions for .NET and several other languages exist. Site includes documentation and trial download. [Commercial, Free for non-profit usage]
- A Java class library for parsing PDF documents including PDF to text extraction, merge PDF documents, PDF document decryption. [Open source, Apache License v2]
- A Java library that specializes in extracting text and metadata out of PDF documents. Supports extraction from encrypted PDF files, and integrates with Jakarta Lucene to enable indexing of PDF document content.
- Provides Java based PDF tools. jPDFViewer integrates a PDF viewer directly in Java applications and applets; jPDFProcess is a Java library to read, modify, save and print PDF documents; jPDFWriter is a Java library that allows to create PDF documents by using standard Java APIs. [Commercial]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 6, 2016 at 9:17:44 UTC -