become an editor
the entire directory
only in Class_Libraries/Data_Formats
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Class Libraries: Data Formats
Java Class Files
Computers: Data Formats
Computers: Data Formats: Help: JavaHelp
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Class Libraries: Text Processing
- Data conversion and transformation toolkit. Reads, writes and transforms CSV, Excel, JDBC, and several other formats. Site includes documentation, examples, FAQs, and download option. [Commercial]
- Uses Word template and XML data to publish PDF, Word and HTML documents.
- An EDI parsing library using XML templates to define the structure of a character separated EDI file to parse EDI data to XML. [Open source, dual license: GPL or commercial]
Element Construction Set
- Generates elements for various markup languages. Directly supports HTML 4.0 and XML, but can easily be extended to create tags for any markup language. [Open Source, BSD-like]
- A simple Java API for Windows .ini like configuration file handling. It also provide Java Preferences API functionality on top of .ini file. [Open source]
- Tar archive handler creates, lists, and extracts TAR files. Supports gzipped tar files. Can be invoked either using its Java API, or from the command line. [Open Source, GPL]
- Create several different kinds of barcodes to display in a program or export to an image. [Open Source, commercial]
- A pure Java implementation of the zlib data compression library and the java.util.zip package. [Open Source, slightly modified GPL]
- A Java class library for parsing, generating, or editing MIME documents. Features a Document Object Model for MIME. Also includes base64 and q-p encoding/decoding.
- A pure Java implementation of the zlib data compression library for ZIP and PNG. [Open Source, GPL]
- Tools for compressing, uncompressing (for hand editing), obtaining metadata, splitting and merging, encrypting and decrypting, validating, imposition (aka n-up), making page images, extracting text, and full-text indexing (with Lucene) of PDF, HTML and other format documents.
OBOE - Open Business Objects for EDI
- Collection of Java programs to process EDI objects using an XML rules based file. [Open Source, BSD-like]
SAC: The Simple API for CSS
- Beta software for parsing CSS (Level 1, 2 or 3) stylesheets from the WWW Consortium (W3C). [Open Source, BSD-like]
- A Java class library for generating SPSS files (*.sav). It are completely written in pure Java. [Commercial]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 13, 2012 at 14:05:02 UTC -