the entire directory
only in Java/Class_Libraries
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Class Libraries
Math and Calculations
Networking and Distributed Computing
Schedulers and Timers
User Interface Classes
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Code Directories
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Databases and Persistence
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Enterprise Edition: Libraries and Frameworks
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Extensions
Computers: Programming: Libraries
- Framework for Applets and Applications. It replaces java.applet.Applet as superclass and includes easy-to-use Internationalization support. [Commercial/Freeware]
- Java library for generating and validating authentication tokens in the form of encrypted text strings. Site includes documentation and download option. [Shareware]
Cedar Spring Software, Inc.
- Provides JavaBeans software components for financial calculations and analysis [Commercial].
Coroutine Package in Java
- An implementation of coroutines using Java 1.0 and threads - ported from a C version. [Freeware]
Essiembre Java Libraries
- A set of libraries automating or improving on existing solutions includes J2EE Scheduler, Lookup Loader, Struts Extensions. [Open source, LGPL]
- Java job scheduler, workflow engine, and file transfer engine. Web user interface, command line interface, and Java APIs are used to design, monitor, and control jobs. Can be embedded in Java applications. [Commercial]
- A Java library to convert JSON to Java objects and vice-versa.
- ICEbrowser (HTML component for internet browsing in Java), ICEbox (a mail component), ICEtoolkit (a GUI toolkit based on lightweight AWT components) and ICEssl (a module provides support for secure networking over the Internet, and full support for both SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0 protocols). [Commercial, trial versions]
If Then Technology's Java Tool Kit
- Consists of four Java components that provide streaming HTML-to-PDF conversion, streaming ZIP file generation, HTTP file uploading, and emailing.
J4L (Java for less) Components
- Java libraries for diverse purposes including XSL-FO designer, report design and print, barcode print and scan, charts and graphs, fax and sms, PDF signing, OCR. Site includes documentation and download section. [Commercial]
- A complete re-implementation of the java.beans packages. This project builds on the deficiencies of the Sun implementation to provide developers with a set of tools that can be used in everyday practice. The JBeans project provides more support for getting and setting bean properties, type conversion, nested properties, indexed properties, and full JavaBeans. [Open source, LGPL]
- A Java class library for credit card transaction processing. [Open source, BSD License]
- An XML-based configuration engine for Java applications. It could be used any Java application - client-side and server-side applications, Swing and web applications. [Open source, LGPL]
JOpt.SDK Vehicle Routing Component
- A vehicle routing software library that uses specialized genetic algorithms to calculate an optimized allocation of orders and stops to mobile resources is presented with trial download and pricing information. [Commercial]
- Java Application Framework for business development. [Freeware]
JSDL (Java for SDL)
- A binding for SDL (Simple DirectMedia Layer) written in java. Now you can use SDL and still program with Java. [Open source, LGPL]
- Speech synthesis library is available for download with documentation. [LGPL]
- Report generator and print preview JavaBean.
- Collection of open source reusable Java components from the Apache/Jakarta community.
Java Caching Service
- Implementation of the JSR-107 JCache API. Its aim is to provide an open source alternative to commercial jcache implementations and deliver a fast distributed caching mechanism for java and j2ee. [Open source, LGPL]
Java Collection Framework Toolbox
- Utility classes for the java collections framework. [Open source, GPL or LGPL]
Java Plugin Framework (JPF)
- A general-purpose plug-in framework intended to help building scalable, extendable Java applications with low cost of maintenance. [Open source, LGPL]
Java Printing Library
- This library adds a higher layer of abstraction to the standard Java print API. It has an opened architecture and simplifies the printing of complex components (e.g. tables) and reports. An interactive print preview is also included.
- Java class library. The main objective is to provide a cross platform, multi-language set of utilities for use with Java applications.
- Java library for real-Time, embedded and high-performance applications.
- Utilities such as printf, array manipulation, console mode dialogs, file management, text, and DES crypto. [Commercial]
- A Java class library for deduction rules. It provides an infrastructure for defining, managing and querying rule engine bases. [Open source, LGPL]
- A Java library consisting of a number of iterators, algorithms and functions, loosely inspired by the C++ Standard Template Library. [Open source, LGPL]
- A Java framework for creating online multiplayer games. [Open source, GPL]
- Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI) service provider for accessing arbitrary Java objects in a hierarchical namespace. [Open source, GPL]
My Java Tools
- General purpose Java tools libraries: Lib (Objects, Strings, Files, FileFormat, Web, Tools, ZipInput); run - a Java application that runs code from a URL; jsp - Universal JSP turns JSP language into Macro; Practical XML - a very simple XML library.
NovoSoft UML Library
- Provides the following services: implementation of complete UML 1.3 physical metamodel, easy to use interfaces, event notification, undo/redo support, reflective API, XMI loading/saving. [Open Source, LGPL]
- A class library providing object-oriented representations and algorithms for logic, mathematics and artificial intelligence. It comprises theorem proving, computer algebra, search and planning, as well as learning algorithms.
Pentaho Reporting Community Edition
- Former JFreeReport report generation class library. Offers printing functionality for Java applications, supports a variety of output formats including PDF and Excel. [GNU Library or LGPL, Open source]
Primitive Collections for Java
- A collections framework for primitive Java types. The framework supports all primitive types and includes bridges to the standard Java Collections Framework. [Open source, LGPL]
- Java utility libraries for text, IO, XML, database. Online javadocs. [Open source]
- An open source rule based scripting language for information integration and agents in Java, combining imperative and declarative programming. Distributed agents communicating via JMS or JADE use reaction rules in a natural syntax.
- A pure Java Subversion (SVN) client library that provides high level of control over subversion repository operations. [Open source, BSD-like]
Side of Software Java Libraries
- Offers libraries for the Java platform, such as dated collections, print preview, report visualization, and an OODB. [Commercial]
The VNet Class Library
- Collection of useful Java classes, including an XML generator and a simple editor. [Open Source, GPL]
The lamborne Package of Collection Classes
- Collection classes that complement and extend java.util .
The metaXa Project
- A meta architecture for the Java virtual machine.
XXL: eXtendable and fleXible Library
- Provides a powerful collection of index-structures, query operators and algorithms facilitating the performance evaluation of new query processing developments. [Open Source, LGPL]
- Java middleware library supporting publish/subscribe, request/reply and point-to-point messaging. Site includes documentation and download option. [GNU Library or LGPL]
- A collection of easy to use multi-purpose Javabeans providing commonly used methods for handling I/O, arithmetic, and general commonly used algorithms used in computer science. [Open source, BSD License]
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, November 23, 2012 11:36:08 PM EST -