become an editor
the entire directory
only in Applets/Site_Navigation
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Applets: Site Navigation
- Create customizable, fully interactive web site navigation bars with up to 5 states. No plug-ins and compatible with Netscape and IE for Win, Mac and Unix. [Commercial]
Advanced Tree Explorer
- Feature packed and highly customisable, add menu navigation to web sites, help systems, documentation.
Apycom Java Menu Applets
- Configurable java applets for drop down menus, bars, and buttons. Some with sources.
- A library of useful GUI controls written using AWT: treetable (tree+grid), jtree (supports XML), toolbar, menubar, tabbar, calendar, slider, graph. Controls are implemented as stand alone applets for extending web pages. [Commercial, freeware and open source]
Byte Sized Computing
- Includes a customisable tree view control for use in Web pages, similar to that used by Windows File Manager or Explorer.
- Animated Tree-view Navigation applet.
Cool Focus - Java Web Menus and Applets
- Professional Java-based menu systems, text and image display applets for web and intranet sites. Freeware and shareware.
- Menu applets and online tool for building own stylish site navigation menu.
- Collection of menu and navigation applets with support area.
- A smooth-scrolling news ticker that reads items and links from a file. Comes with free software tool to make message-and-link file.
- Java applet that presents a tree of links for site navigation. [Freeware]
RMenu and RTree
- Java applets to create navigation menus for your web site: horizontal , vertical, dropdown and tree. Designer also available to create the menu without HTML knowledge.
- Free Java applet.
Web Media Applets
- Navigation menu applets and other useful applets that allow to display information in a more attractive way than classic web pages.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, April 14, 2013 6:15:08 AM EDT -