become an editor
the entire directory
only in Applets/Graphics_and_Animation
Graphics and Animation
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Applets: Graphics and Animation
Charts and Graphs
Computers: Graphics: Web
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Applications: Graphics
Computers: Software: Graphics: Animation
- Colorful applets with source code and a description of the applet parameters. The applets are written in Java 1.0 and thus available problem-free on all Java enabled browsers.
- Collection of 6 free visual effect applets. Flame, Imgshow, Sphere3D, Snowdrift, StarGaze, and StarZone.
- A Java applet, including source code, that lets you warp Bill Gates' face (or, indeed, anyone else's).
- An applet for making spirograph-like drawings; supports saving. Source available on request.
- Java multi-media, animation, and utility applets with free download kits. [Freeware]
- Using applets to enhance images. Applets include lake, ripple, deform, huerot, snow, pool, doodle.
- Free, 2D+ vector drawing applet or application.
- Inline FLI/FLC-player in Java. [Open source, GPL]
- A simple Java applet that lets embed photographic VR in web pages without any plug-ins. It's much like what Apple calls a Quicktime VR "Object Movie". [Open source, GPL]
Interactive Color Wheel
- Java applet which allows viewing of the relationships between saturation, intenstity, hue, and luma. [Source code available]
- One may create or edit a picture directly at a Web page. A picture may be uploaded/downloaded to/from a server in PNG format. Installation assistance. [Commercial/Evaluation]
MPEG-1 Player (no audio)
- Inline MPEG-1 player in Java (with MPEG layer I decoder). [Open source, GPL]
- Online applet for creating mugshots.
- Allows to process a photo online: crop, resize, rotate, flip. The resulting image can be uploaded to the server in JPEG format. No plug-in is required. [Shareware]
Sierpinski's gasket pseudo-fractal applet
- This applet draws a pseudo Sierpinski's gasket fractal using logical operators on binary numbers from 0-15.
- Animates juggling tricks (so called siteswaps) with Java 3D graphics.
- Choose colors and shapes to create spirograph artwork.
- A 2D graphics applet and control interpreted language. Using it easier than coding effects in Java.
- Applet that allows the viewing of color or black and white TIFF documents through the Internet. [Commercial, with demo version]
Graphics and Animation
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 11:35:44 PM EDT -