become an editor
the entire directory
only in Languages/Intercal
Computers: Programming: Languages: Befunge
Computers: Programming: Languages: Compiled: Procedural
Computers: Programming: Languages: Obfuscated
Computers: Programming: Languages: Procedural
- William Patterson's DOS port of the classic Intercal-to-C compiler coauthored by Eric S. Raymond.
Catalog of Compilers Intercal Page
- Idiom's catalog of free compilers and interpreters mentions Intercal.
Darren's First Intercal Program
- This was author's first exercise in INTERCAL programming. It counts down from 500 all the way down to one. It's that simple!
Intercal "Hello, World" Program
- Surprisingly readable chunk of C-Intercal-only source code written by Clemens Meier.
Intercal Resource Page
- Unofficial Intercal language homepage, maintained by C-Intercal implementor Eric S. Raymond. Documentation, implementations, papers, and tools.
- Using Intercal in Perl.
Jacob Mandelson's Intercal Page
- Featuring a ROT-13 routine and a short link list.
Muppet Lab's Intercal Resources
- Features the original specification and a sample source code collection. Links to several compilers and to other Intercal-related sites.
- Intercal source code by Louis Howell.
Revised Reference Manual
- Compiled from the original specification and from the comments and clarifications by Howell and Raymond.
- Malcolm Ryan's proposed standard for Threaded Intercal, version 0.2.
Usenet alt.lang.intercal -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 4, 2014 at 7:45:06 UTC -