become an editor
the entire directory
only in Languages/Icon
Computers: Programming: Languages: Garbage Collected: Procedural
Computers: Programming: Languages: Interpreted: Procedural
Computers: Programming: Languages: Procedural
Computers: Programming: Languages: Snobol
Hello, World Program
- Classic test program, written in ICON.
- Imperative, procedural, high-level, general purpose, many features for processing data structures, character strings, C/Pascal-like syntax, but far higher semantics. Has documents, books, implementations, libraries, Java-based Jcon.
The Icon Handbook
- PDF copy of the Icon Programming Language Handbook. [PDF]
- Information on many aspects of Icon programming
- A Java-Based Icon Implementation
- A lexical analyzer generator for Unicon.
- A portable, high level network and graphics savy "modern dialect" descending from the Icon programming language with support for OpenGL, OOP features, POSIX support, and ODBC.
Usenet comp.lang.icon -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 19:58:12 UTC -