become an editor
the entire directory
only in Haskell/Implementations
Computers: Programming: Compilers: Functional
Data Field Haskell
- Dialect with instance of data fields (a generalization of arrays), useful for rapid prototyping of parallel algorithms, and parallel high-level system specification.
- Parallel functional language to program reactive systems and parallel algorithms using distributed memory. Extends Haskell, but overrules lazy evaluation whenever needed to support parallelism; gives enough control to implement parallel algorithms efficiently, no need for low level details of process management.
Glasgow Distributed Haskell
- GdH combines the multiple processes of Concurrent Haskell with the multiple processing elements of Glasgow Parallel Haskell (GpH).
The Glasgow Haskell Compiler (GHC)
- An optimizing compiler for Haskell, written in Haskell. Includes extensions for concurrency and heap and time profiling. [Open Source, BSD-like]
Glasgow Parallel Haskell (GpH)
- A Haskell extension for parallel programming built on top of the Glasgow Haskell compiler (GHC). Parallelism is identified using annotations (generally evaluation strategies), that are defined using only two extra primitives: par and seq.
- Small interpreter for language based on Haskell report 1.2; experimental, more so for type classes. Haskell adopted some ideas of Gofer, but Gofer type class system is more flexible. Runs on DOS, Linux, Macintosh, Unix. Hugs predecessor.
- Object-oriented Haskell extension, using a preprocessor, supports a form of inheritance via extended class and instance declarations. Descriptions, documents, source download, links.
- An interpreter for Haskell which runs on almost any platform. Primarily used for teaching.
- Many files for Hugs Haskell interpreter: source code, documents.
- Java bytecode generator backend for Glasgow Haskell Compiler (GHC), so one can build Java applets or applications via the Haskell language.
- Makes Mondrian, light Haskell version to interoperate with other languages in OO environments; runs on .NET (old version for JVM), supports ASP.NET, to embed functional code in webpages with C#. Has version of Glasgow Haskell Compiler using Mondrian for .NET to compile Haskell for .NET.
nhc98 from York
- A Haskell 98 compiler.
pH (MIT parallel Haskell)
- A parallel eagerly evaluated variant of Haskell with syntactic provisions for loops, barriers, and I- and M- structure storage.
- Polytypic programming language; source files for compiler written in Haskell that compiles PolyP-code to Haskell; library of polytypic functions written in PolyP, some examples, documents, downloads.
- Haskell 98 extension allowing type-safe compile time metaprogramming, with Haskell, as the manipulating language and the language being manipulated.
Usenet alt.comp.lang.haskell -
Usenet comp.lang.functional -
Usenet fa.haskell -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 1, 2013 at 6:15:04 UTC -