become an editor
the entire directory
only in Functional/Research
Computers: Computer Science: Academic Departments
Computers: Programming: Languages: Lisp: Scheme: Research
- Functional Programming Research, the Brisk project: reactive systems
- Laboratory for Foundations of Computer Science, U of Edinburgh, UK
Foundations of Programming Research Group
- Languages and Programming Research Group at University of Nottingham, UK
Functional Programming Group
- Research group at the University of St Andrews, Scotland.
Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh
- Dependable Systems Group - parallelising compilation of SML, formal verification, Glasgow Parallel Haskell
IFIP WG 2.8 - Functional Programming
- A workgroup of the International Federation for Information Processing for encouraging the exchange of information between researchers in the design, implementation, and use of functional programming languages.
Journal of Functional Programming
- Bimonthly journal covering foundations, implementations, linguistics, applications, and other aspects of functional programming.
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Programming Language Laboratory - implementation of FL, parallel architecture for FL, programming environment for SML
- Computer Organization and Architecture - Kiel Reduction Language, Single Assignment C.
- FP Research Group at U of Kyoto, Japan: Objective Label and Ocaml libraries.
- The Information Systems Research Group
The Programming Languages and Systems Research Group
- Research group at the Department of Computer Science of the University of York.
Simon Fraser University at Burnaby, Canada
- Logic And Functional Programming Group.
- FP publications of the Information Processing Laboratory (IPL) Tokio, Japan.
- FP group at U of Warwick, UK: Parallel FP, Functional Language Implementation, Extending FP.
Usenet comp.lang.functional -
Usenet comp.object -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 5, 2016 at 20:35:05 UTC -