become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tools/Translators
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Fortran: Tools: Translators
ANS-compatible FORmula TRANslator
- By Julian Noble, written in Forth.
Crescent Bay Software -- VAST/77to90
- Fortran 77 to Fortran 90 translator that allows you to upgrade your existing Fortran 77 programs to a higher level.
- Program that provides startup help in converting Fortran 77 source codes to forms more suitable for use with Lahey's Essential Lahey Fortran 90 (ELF90) - or some other Fortran 90 compiler.
- Translates Fortran 77 to Java.
- Fortran 90 to Matlab code converter written in Matlab. It accepts Fortran 90 subroutines or functions, determines intent for variables, converts intrinsic function calls, and outputs a Matlab *.m file.
- Perl script which assists in translating Fortran 77 programs to Perl.
- Fortran to C header translator.
- Generates optimized Fortran 90 Code from Mathematica programs.
- Matlab2fmex.m is a small translator which aims to convert numerical Matlab m-files to Fortran 90 mex files. Matlab2fmex first translates an m-file to a Fortran90 mex source file and then compiles that Fortran 90 file using Matlab's mex and the local compiler.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 4, 2012 at 6:15:02 UTC -