become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tools/Code_Analysis
- 32-bit Windows console application to assist in the reverse engineering of Fortran 77 programs. Caller generates call trees and variable lists. The output is in either text or HTML for easy linked navigation. Caller can optionally annotate the call tree with comment information (eg 'description') from the original source file.
- FortranLint source code analysis tool simplifies the debugging and maintenance of code by identifying common problems that typically pass through a compiler. Grayboxx is a cross-platform software test automation system.
- Simple diagrammer for Fortran programs, by Mitchell R. Grunes.
- Source code checker for Fortran 77, written in Perl, by Tsuguhiro Tamaribuchi.
- Software tool that takes as input a file of Fortran 77 code and checks it according to various "coding conventions". Floppy can "tidy" the source Fortran, producing a new file with indented DO-loops, block IF's, and so on. Floppy can be used to generate HTML from the Fortran program.
- Statically analyzes Fortran 66/77/90/95/2003 code for syntax and semantic errors. Produces documentation like cross-references and call-tree. Validates for cross-platform and standard conformance. [Commercial]
Fortran 77 Diagram Graphical GOTO Plotter
- Flowcharting utility.
Fortran Function Tree (FFT)
- FFT builds an internal representation of the function call hierarchy relations in Fortran 77 code. Several features and options allow the user to customize the generated hierarchy tree chart output and to get a large set of useful information about the source code. The results can be stored in a database and recalled later. The recall utility can be integrated into editors like BRIEF or MicroEMACS (DOS, Windows) and provides a hypertext-like feeling for function locating. The output calltree can be generated as HTML- and as RTF-file (Windows Help).
Fortran Source Check
- Produces compile-time diagnostics of Fortran code using the Lahey/Fujitsu Fortran 95, Lahey Fortran 90, or Essential Lahey Fortran 90 compilers. Can show warnings, perform a Fortran 90/95 conformance check, warn about use of obsolescent features, force implicit none, and show source listing and cross reference. Runs online, for free.
- Software to help developers navigate source code written in Fortran 77, Fortran 90 and C. Source code is transformed into HTML for browsing.
- Static analyzer for Fortran 77 designed to detect certain errors that a compiler usually does not. [Free]
- Fortran parser based on the parser of the g95 compiler. It outputs Fortran source code syntax and form description in XML format. It includes an Apache+mod_perl source code browser.
NAGWare f95 syntax checker
- Checks syntax of Fortran 77 or 95 code online.
NAGWare Fortran Tools
- Tools to analyse and transform Fortran 77, Fortran 90 and Fortran 95 code.
Omega Charting Services
- Converts a Fortran 77 source code to its flowchart equivalent, which is then ported into an Excel file.
- OmegaChart 3.1 is a Fortran FlowChart generator. This package converts a Fortran source code (f77 and f90, fixed or free form) to its FlowChart equivalent. The generated flowchart is viewable through Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Internet Explorer. OmegaMath is a specialized module of OmegaChart, which is capable of performing statement-level analysis of Fortran source code.
PlusFORT Fortran Analysis Toolkit
- Product from Polyedron for Fortran source code restructuring, global static analysis, coverage analysis, automated make, and version selection.
Visual StrongType for Fortran 77
- Static typechecker that works on Fortran source code to find algebraic inconsistencies.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 29, 2014 at 14:35:07 UTC -