become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tools/Automatic_Differentiation
Science: Math: Numerical Analysis: Automatic Differentiation
- Tool for automatic differentiation of Fortran code. Fortran source is available for download for non-commercial applications.
Automatic Differentiation of Fortran Codes (ADIFOR)
- Given code as input, it generates code for derivatives including gradients and hessians.
- Given a function coded in Fortran, GRAD produces Fortran code to compute the derivatives with respect to specified variables (i.e. the GRADient). The MS DOS binaries can be downloaded freely.
- With focus on Parallelization and Differentiation of scientific software, Tapenade is an online Automatic Differentiation Engine for Fortran programs developed by the TROPICS team at INRIA, France. Along with extensive documentation, description and references, the tool can be downloaded or used online for non-commercial applications.
- An arbitrary-order auto-differentiation module for Fortran 95. It overloads operators and Fortran intrinsics to act correctly on an object of defined type taylor, which encodes a function along with its first few derivatives with respect to several variables (excluding mixed derivatives). Site has links to descriptions and publications, but no application downloads.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 26, 2012 at 12:05:02 UTC -