become an editor
the entire directory
only in Partial_Differential_Equations/Finite_Elements
Partial Differential Equations
ADINA for Universities
- Accompanies book "Finite Element Procedures" by K. J. Bathe.
- Parallel finite element simulations in Fortran 95.
- Fortran 90 code for multiphysical problems.
Finite Element Analysis Program (FEAP)
- General purpose finite element analysis program which is designed for research and educational use. Source code of the full program is available for compilation using Windows (Compaq or Intel compiler), Linux or UNIX operating systems, and Mac OS X based Apple systems.
- Written primarily in Fortran 90 and MPI. Parallel finite element codes for linear/nonlinear solid mechanics and thermal fluid simulations, parallel iterative linear solver library, partitioning subsystem, parallel visualization subsystem and utilities for parallel I/O and coupling of multiple codes.
- Finite element code by Professor Ed Akin.
- Modular finite element library. (English, French)
MultiGrid Galerkin Hierarchical Adaptive Triangles (MGGHAT)
- Solve second order two dimensional elliptic partial differential equations, using adaptive refinement of second, third, or fourth order elements, and multigrid solution techniques.
Non-linear Finite Element Analysis of Solids and Structures
- Codes from book by M. A. Crisfield.
Parallel Algebraic Multigrid (PMG)
- Numerically approximates the solutions of linear and nonlinear elliptic partial differential equations in three-dimensional domains. A Fortran 77 version is available for download.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 5, 2016 at 18:05:08 UTC -