become an editor
the entire directory
only in Libraries/Graphics
Computers: Programming: Graphics: Libraries
- Freeware graphical library in DXF (Drawing Interchange Format) format for Fortran 90 programmers.
- Fortran interface for OpenGL, an environment for developing portable, interactive 2D and 3D graphics applications, and GLUT.
GKS for Microsoft Windows
- Graphics library for QuickWin programs using Compaq Visual Fortran.
- An API for gnuplot for Fortran 95. It uses kernel IPC, and uses fortranposix. [Open source, LGPL]
- A set of Fortran numerical and graphical libraries empowering users with run-time animation, contour plots, surface plots for gaining insights into your computation. [Shareware, 30 days trial]
- Fortran and C based software package for scientific visualization.
PGPLOT Graphics Subroutine Library
- Fortran and C-callable, device-independent graphics package for making simple scientific graphs.
- Graphical library of more than fifty subroutines that produce publication-quality drawings to printers, display adapters and as Postscript, CGM, and AutoCAD DXF files. Source code available.
WSTS Fortran Graphics Subroutine Library
- Callable from Fortran and C programs on Linux and Mac OS X. Binaries and source code are available for purchase. Also includes conversion and utility programs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 19:57:55 UTC -