become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fortran/Libraries
Computers: Programming: Languages: Fortran: Source Code
Computers: Programming: Libraries
BLAS (Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms)
- A high quality "building block" routines for performing basic vector and matrix operations. Level 1 BLAS do vector-vector operations, Level 2 BLAS do matrix-vector operations, and Level 3 BLAS do matrix-matrix operations.
Boeing Mathematics and Information Software
- Algorithms for solving large linear systems, optimal control problems, and other topics.
- A Fortran 77 library.
- A subroutines for solving some types of algebraically explicit differential algebraic equations.
- Set of simple procedures by Gary Scott for interfacing with the console window on Windows from Fortran.
FGSL: A Fortran interface to the GNU Scientific Library
- Portable, object-based Fortran interface to the GNU scientific library, a collection of numerical routines for scientific computing. The package is licensed under the GPL.
FLIBS - A collection of Fortran modules
- Fortran modules by Arjen Markus to interface with C libraries, manipulate strings, write CSV files, manipulate file and directory names, implement abstract data types and structures, do automatic differentiation, and perform other tasks.
A Fortran 90 Numerical Library (AFNL)
- Set of MODULES by Alberto Ramos containing definitions of Fourier series and polynomials and able to perform linear (multi-)dimensional fittings, compute integrals, sort data, compute roots of functions, and perform other numerical tasks.
The Fortran 90 POSIX interface project
- Project aims to provide a consistent Fortran 90 interface to POSIX routines for use with GNU Fortran. Contains source code (GPL), documentation, and mailing lists.
- Implements some POSIX functions in Fortran 90/95.
- Interactive GUI builder and Fortran subroutine toolkit for developing GUI applications under Windows.
- Fortran package by Richard Quandt for numerical optimization and numerous other statistical and utility routines. It is available for a number of platforms, such as IBM mainframes, Vax computers, CRAY supercomputers, IBM-compatible PCs, and Sun, DEC, and RS/6000 workstations.
- A packages for solving large sparse linear systems by iterative methods.
LAPACK95: Fortran 95 Interface to LAPACK
- A collection of linear algebra routines with an improved interface which exploits Fortran 95 features such as assumed-shape arrays, optional arguments, and generic interfaces. Includes source code, documentation, and related papers.
Math a la Carte
- Collections of mathematical software in Fortan and C. Software is free for some uses and can be purchased for others. Much of the software was developed at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
- Collection of interpolators and approximators for one-dimensional, two-dimensional, and three-dimensional data, callable from Fortran and C.
Numerical Algorithms Group (NAG)
- Libraries, compilers, tools, information, software for statistics, visualization, symbolic calculation, simulation.
- A collection of Fortran solvers for the initial value problem for ordinary differential equation systems.
- A repackaged version of ODEPACK with usability improvements such as GNU makefiles, examples, and HTML documentation. Numerical code is unchanged.
- Platform-independent library under development for Fortran 90/95 to create GUIs, do file I/O.
- Library for writing Windows applications in Fortran.
- A portable FORTRAN emulation of CRAY SCILIB.
- Stanford Exploration Project library, containing basic seismic data processing routines such as phase shift migration and velocity stacking. Includes documentation, source code, and binary packages for Mac OS X and Cygwin.
- A software library containing over 1400 general purpose mathematical and statistical routines written in Fortran 77.
- Subroutine library providing Fortran 77 implementations of numerical algorithms for computations in systems and control theory. Based on numerical linear algebra routines from BLAS and LAPACK libraries, it provides methods for the design and analysis of control systems. [Freeware for scientific (non-commercial) use]
Transient Energy System Simulation Tool
- Fortran program to simulate the transient performance of thermal energy systems.
- Multi-platform user interface and graphics subroutine library for Fortran 77/9x developers.
- Free, open-source library for building GUI applications in all flavors of Visual Fortran. Site has other Fortran resources and samples.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 1, 2015 at 8:15:06 UTC -