become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fortran/Compilers
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Fortran: Compilers
GCC Front Ends
Computers: Programming: Compilers
Computers: Programming: Languages: Fortran: Tools
Absoft Pro Fortran
- Fortran 95/90/77 and C/C++ compilers for Windows, Mac OS 9 and OS X, Linux IA32 and AMD Opteron and AMD Athlon 64-bit processors. Resells IBM XL Fortran compiler for Mac OS X. Offers VAST parallelization and vectorization tools.
- MS-DOS 16-bit Fortran 77 compiler/linker/debugger.
- Subset Fortran 95 compiler, keeping only the modern features. The compiler is freely available on Windows, Linux, and Solaris.
Free Fortran Compilers and Interpreters
- Links to free compilers and interpreters, mostly Fortran 77.
- Incremental compiler and interpreter with interactive Windows graphical user interface designed for immediate results during development of technical or scientific applications. [Shareware, but freeware for shorter scripts]
IBM Fortran Compilers
- Fortran 95 compilers for AIX, Mac OS X, and Linux on IBM iSeries and pSeries platforms. Fortran 77 compiler for IBM mainframes.
- Fortran and C++ compilers for Linux and Windows. Includes documentation, support information, and free downloads for evaluation and non-commercial use.
Lahey Computer Systems
- Fortran 95/90 and C++ compilers for Linux, Windows Windows.NET, and SPARC Solaris. Also sells Essential Lahey Fortran subset compiler for Windows and graphics and user interface tools and libraries.
Microsoft Fortran Version Features
- Provides descriptions of Microsoft Fortran compilers and tools, along with features, notes, and photos.
MT1: A Sparse Compiler
- A special kind of source-to-source restructuring Fortran compiler that can automatically transform a dense program (in which all operations on matrices are simply implemented using two-dimensional arrays) into a semantically equivalent sparse program (operating on more complicated sparse data structures), thereby reducing storage requirements and computational time of the original application.
NAG Fortran Compiler
- Commercial Fortran 95 compiler with Fortran 2003 features for Linux, Windows, and Unix.
- Fortran 77, C, and C++ compilers for Win32, Win16, DOS, and OS/2. [Freeware, open source]
- Suite of optimizing compiler development tools for Intel Itanium(TM) systems running Linux. The Open64 project is the continuation of the SGI Pro64(TM) compiler suite which was released under the GNU General Public License (GPL). The Open64 compiler suite currently includes compilers for C, C++, and Fortran90/95 compilers for the IA-64 Linux ABI and API standards.
A Portable Fortran 77 Compiler
- Description of the construction of a portable compiler, by S. I. Feldman and P. J. Weinberger.
- Fortran 95, C and C++ Compilers for 32-bit and 64-bit AMD64 and IA32 processor-based Linux and Windows systems.
- C, C++, and Fortran compilers and tools developed by Sun Microsystems for Solaris, OpenSolaris, and Linux operating systems. Includes an overview, documentation, support services, and free downloads.
Usenet comp.compilers -
Usenet comp.lang.fortran -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 5, 2008 at 15:34:59 UTC -