become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fortran/Compilers
GCC Front Ends
Computers: Programming: Compilers
Computers: Programming: Languages: Fortran: Tools
Absoft Pro Fortran
- Fortran 95/90/77 and C/C++ compilers for Windows, Mac OS 9 and OS X, Linux IA32 and AMD Opteron and AMD Athlon 64-bit processors. Resells IBM XL Fortran compiler for Mac OS X. Offers VAST parallelization and vectorization tools.
- MS-DOS 16-bit Fortran 77 compiler/linker/debugger.
- Subset Fortran 95 compiler, keeping only the modern features. The compiler is freely available on Windows, Linux, and Solaris.
Free Fortran Compilers and Interpreters
- Links to free compilers and interpreters, mostly Fortran 77.
- Incremental compiler and interpreter with interactive Windows graphical user interface designed for immediate results during development of technical or scientific applications. [Shareware, but freeware for shorter scripts]
IBM Fortran Compilers
- Fortran 95 compilers for AIX, Mac OS X, and Linux on IBM iSeries and pSeries platforms. Fortran 77 compiler for IBM mainframes.
- Fortran and C++ compilers for Linux and Windows. Includes documentation, support information, and free downloads for evaluation and non-commercial use.
Lahey Computer Systems
- Fortran 95/90 and C++ compilers for Linux, Windows Windows.NET, and SPARC Solaris. Also sells Essential Lahey Fortran subset compiler for Windows and graphics and user interface tools and libraries.
Microsoft Fortran Version Features
- Provides descriptions of Microsoft Fortran compilers and tools, along with features, notes, and photos.
MT1: A Sparse Compiler
- A special kind of source-to-source restructuring Fortran compiler that can automatically transform a dense program (in which all operations on matrices are simply implemented using two-dimensional arrays) into a semantically equivalent sparse program (operating on more complicated sparse data structures), thereby reducing storage requirements and computational time of the original application.
NAG Fortran Compiler
- Commercial Fortran 95 compiler with Fortran 2003 features for Linux, Windows, and Unix.
- Fortran 77, C, and C++ compilers for Win32, Win16, DOS, and OS/2. [Freeware, open source]
A Portable Fortran 77 Compiler
- Description of the construction of a portable compiler, by S. I. Feldman and P. J. Weinberger.
- Fortran 95, C and C++ Compilers for 32-bit and 64-bit AMD64 and IA32 processor-based Linux and Windows systems.
- C, C++, and Fortran compilers and tools developed by Sun Microsystems for Solaris, OpenSolaris, and Linux operating systems. Includes an overview, documentation, support services, and free downloads.
Usenet comp.compilers -
Usenet comp.lang.fortran -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 22, 2015 at 5:15:09 UTC -